bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 20th Feb 2013, 09:36   #1
kier
Modding and coffee

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Parvum Extreme MbK "Final Pics"

Parvum Extreme MbK

Sponsored by:

Hi fellow casemodders, Kier is back...again

This time I will start with a great new acrylic case
Probably you have seen it allready in the buildlogs from L3p and K.3nny, the new Parvum systems S1.0

The case is individually cut and hand assembled, various colors and custom modifications possible
When unpacking I noticed the very good quality acrylic (5mm high quality acrylic) ... very hard material to work with, but not impossible, more on this later. The layout is also beautifully engineered.

The case is available from mid-March @ Highflow Parvum Systems S1.0 White
And @ http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...odid=CA-000-PS

How it all started:

After missing the postman two times it finally happened. A BIG package:

Very well packed

Hmm 2??? yes 2 Want to build something extreme.

My kid really would like to know what it contains and whether it is for him .... unfortunately for him, these are for me

Little picture with it from the two cases stacked.

And a warning just in case ...

A nice thank you letter from the Parvum family

The black and white case with the following specifications:

- Materials: Acrylic
- Colours: Black/White
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 275 x 305 x 420mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 152mm
- Motherboard Sizes: mATX
- 3.5" Drive Bays: 2
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 4
- Cooling Front: 2 x 120mm
- Cooling Rear: 3 x 80mm
- Cooling Top: 2 x 120mm
- PCI Slots: x 4

4x PCI slots

PSU opening

Air outlet for the PSU

Front fanholes

And more 80mm fanholes at the back

The mATX mobo tray, a hand bent acrylic mid-wall. Provides both case strength and the cable management

With openings for the cables and possibly tubes

The second case is slightly different internally and externally then the first original. Because I'm planning some fun stuff with this

However, both with window

Front is the same

Furthermore the second case is empty, because I need only 1 hardware section. It is also slightly different at the back. 2x 120mm fanholes in the middle

Also there were some nice extras in the package like:

Case feets

Some beautiful 240mm radgrills.

And a 160mm radgrill.

I also asked for some extra rest material for various purposes.

Extra mounting stuff.

Some last shots of the cases together

To be continued

Last edited by kier; 19th May 2013 at 18:50.
kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2013, 11:16   #2
Phame
Hukkel's sex slave

Phame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Will follow I love these cases!
Phame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2013, 11:33   #3
tekonivel
Multimodder

tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Every one is doing Parvum. Cool to follow how different those cases will be. will be following this one.
Old 20th Feb 2013, 14:23   #4
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
kier + Parvum = awesomeness

I'll definately be following this one!
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2013, 15:20   #5
Da Vinci
Minimodder

Da Vinci has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm new to this site, but have been following your work Kier. Looking forward to see what your skills can do with this rather tasty case......
Da Vinci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2013, 19:33   #6
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
These cases seem to show up more and more. I'm really starting to love these cases! Keep 'em coming!
AverageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2013, 18:43   #7
kier
Modding and coffee

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Update

Sponsored by:

Thanks for the comments... and now modding time

The idea is to stack everything. The bottom with the hardware, then the radiators and on top the reservoirs
So Rads + fans on the original part of the Parvum

To reinforce the lower part a bit i've placed some aluminum strips. Just to be sure

Used the existing cubes to mount the next layer.

On each corner

Cut some side panels to the right size and an opening for the fans

Like this

And cut two pieces black and white. Black has the same same shape as the original front below.
In this there will come an Asus ROG logo

Placed the radiators. Still need to make brackets for these

Also placed the fans

Looks good allready I think

ROG logo will be added later

For the back I have cut 2 panels with fanholes to the right size

And placed it

Testing the fans and gives me a nice shot

And we continue with the next layer

These will be all around with windows except the back. It will be the same height as the radiator layer.

Old 23rd Feb 2013, 19:14   #8
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
looking awsome kier !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2013, 18:38   #9
kier
Modding and coffee

Update

Sponsored by:

This weekend received some great products for the build of Parvum from EKWB

Thanks Niko,

2x EK Coolstream XT 360

2 beautiful EK-RES X3 250

Some extra EK-RES X3 - Multiport TOPs

And EK-RES X3 - TOPs to try something out

Also some nice EK-FC7870 Nickel plexi water blocks

And offcourse the EK-FC7870 black backplates

Next update coming right up

Old 17th Mar 2013, 20:10   #10
ziza
Multimodder

ziza has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
WOW the case is really amazing.

Again another excellent build.

regards,
ziza
per me si va tra la perduta gente
ziza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Mar 2013, 02:36   #11
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
awsome , looks like you are building original made pedestals for the case :P
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Apr 2013, 18:45   #12
kier
Modding and coffee

Update

Sponsored by:

So my modding friends time to end this Easter weekend with a big update.

Asus also joined the party for this build. And they have send me a great motherboard.

Btw. I have expanded my photo gear so the pictures will look like a bit different than normal

The Asus Maximus V Gene

The accessoreis:

And the beautifull motherboard

•LGA1155 socket for 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor-based platform and 2nd Generation Core™ i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium® / Celeron® Processors
•Intel® Z77 Express Chipset
•SupremeFX III - Supreme Sound
•GameFirst / Intel Gb LAN – Frag Without Lag
•mPCIe Combo – Give Your PC A Power Up!
•NIVIDIA® SLI™ / AMD CrossFireX™ Technology Support
•LucidLogix Virtu MVP - Up to 60% Hybrid Graphics Boost

Thanks Sven

Also placed the EKWB EK-FC7870 onto the GPU's.

Placed the nice FC7870 backplates

Time for some modding. Om top of the Parvum I placed the resevoirs, with here and there some acrylic tubes

The outlets

The inlets and one of the fill ports

Everything straight

And a total shot

Placed top and mobo

Installed the EK-Supremacy. Did some brainstorming for the tubes

CPU outlet to the GPU inlet

Then go right

Placed the pump about as posted on the HDD cage, more about this later

To hide the HDD/ SSD I have cut some acrylic. Also filed and polished

Glued together with ACRIFIX

Just a few more.

Placed the pump onto the last plate.

This week I will receive the last panels for the top after this it's time to do some last things
sleeving and connect all the tubes.

Grtz.

Last edited by kier; 1st Apr 2013 at 18:58.
Old 1st Apr 2013, 20:07   #13
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looks great,mate. Really nice and good work. Thumbs up!
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Apr 2013, 20:12   #14
imersa
Parvum Princess

imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.
Getting better every update!
imersa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Apr 2013, 20:19   #15
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
I like especially those fans!
Are those phobyas?
Also, really nice system, I like it!
Subbed!
AverageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Apr 2013, 20:32   #16
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Loving the hard drive covering system man really gives a nice flow to the internals
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Apr 2013, 21:55   #17
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I think this is one of my favorite builds I've seen so far. Outstanding!
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Apr 2013, 21:59   #18
siliconfanatic
Rep whore/thread killer

siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.
Jeesus effin' christ kier! How many can you do at once in a row before you blow up your dremel?!

Havent even a chance to read the log yet but I have faith in your skills!

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Apr 2013, 15:58   #19
kier
Modding and coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Looks great,mate. Really nice and good work. Thumbs up!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by imersa View Post
Getting better every update!
Love the case mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
I like especially those fans!
Are those phobyas?
Also, really nice system, I like it!
Subbed!
Thank you....No, they are NorthQ fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Loving the hard drive covering system man really gives a nice flow to the internals
Thanks Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by elAwesome View Post
I think this is one of my favorite builds I've seen so far. Outstanding!
Again one of your favorites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
Jeesus effin' christ kier! How many can you do at once in a row before you blow up your dremel?!

Havent even a chance to read the log yet but I have faith in your skills!
Lol, i have more then one Dremel

Old 2nd Apr 2013, 18:23   #20
Inches
What's a Dremel?

Inches has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
KIER!!

This is ridiculous.. I was just talking to a guy about the ALX and now this.. My goodness!?!?

You probably have a backlog of companies just begging you to build something with their parts!!

If only I had the time...
Inches is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode