bit-tech.net

Old 23rd Feb 2013, 17:58   #1
markb2010
Minimodder

markb2010 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Office 2010

I'm trying to find where I can buy Microsoft office 2010 or later. I'vetried in the shops and online but am failing to find anything. It has to include outlook and cannot be office 2013 as it has to work with some speech software we have at work. Any ideas?
markb2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 18:21   #2
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming Saiyan
It's available online from all the usual suppliers. Scan, eBuyer, Amazon etc.

http://bit.ly/Wam7oB
Guinevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 18:56   #3
deathtaker27
Backups ... Its a way of life

deathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Ask work to supply it, or give you a link to buy it, if they are on volume license you should be able to get it for roughly 20 from a certain website, I just cannot remember the website
deathtaker27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 19:11   #4
RedFlames
is not KidMod

RedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtaker27 View Post
Ask work to supply it, or give you a link to buy it, if they are on volume license you should be able to get it for roughly 20 from a certain website, I just cannot remember the website
Do you mean this?

RedFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 19:34   #5
deathtaker27
Backups ... Its a way of life

deathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yes, didnt realise it had gone to 2013 :/
deathtaker27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Feb 2013, 14:08   #6
markb2010
Minimodder

markb2010 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks for the replys I'll run it by the bosses and see what they say.
markb2010 is offline   Reply With Quote