bit-tech.net

Old 19th Feb 2013, 06:20   #4541
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.

Russian Knights by angad84, on Flickr

I've been following Neo's Indian trip on Flickr too. It's great to see how an outsider sees the country. Ordinary to me is not ordinary to another person and results in wonderful pictures. Going to try and catch a beer with him on the 24/25th when he's in Delhi.
Old 20th Feb 2013, 07:53   #4542
stonedsurd

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.

Twofer! by angad84, on Flickr
Old 20th Feb 2013, 17:20   #4543
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.

IMGP4875 by silverfish51, on Flickr
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2013, 17:48   #4544
stonedsurd

DAT BLUE
Old 21st Feb 2013, 14:32   #4545
eddie_dane
Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

eddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for president
First music show of 2013. This one was smaller attendance than I usually work but it provided awesome access to the acts. If you have the opportunity to see Grace Potter and the Nocturnals live, I highly suggest you do. Kick ass live.

grace.potter-2 by shutterdoggy, on Flickr

grace.potter-16 by shutterdoggy, on Flickr

grace.potter-27 by shutterdoggy, on Flickr

futurebirds-27 by shutterdoggy, on Flickr
<specofdust>More later, I have to go do something forbidden now
shutterdoggy.com
eddie_dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2013, 20:46   #4546
JazzXP
Eh! Steve

JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
A little more risqué than I normally post here. I get the feeling you guys may like it though...

Ashley Sunset by JazzXP, on Flickr

There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and benchmarks.

there is no such thing as "Fool-Proof" just "Idiot resistant" - Pflumingo
JazzXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 11:10   #4547
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The transparency for this is lovely but jpg can't quite keep up with the colours.
Late evening with the sun setting behind Edinburgh Castle, the various light levels made the velvia go nuts.

Velvia Sunset Behind The Castle by steveo_mcg, on Flickr
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 11:11   #4548
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie_dane View Post
First music show of 2013. This one was smaller attendance than I usually work but it provided awesome access to the acts. If you have the opportunity to see Grace Potter and the Nocturnals live, I highly suggest you do. Kick ass live.
I love the look on the drummers face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzXP View Post
A little more risqué than I normally post here. I get the feeling you guys may like it though...
You just make me jealous.
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 14:41   #4549
Prime
Multimodder

Prime has yet to learn the way of the DremelPrime has yet to learn the way of the DremelPrime has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
You guys really get your..er..colours spot on

Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 15:22   #4550
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
That photo is EPIC, Stevo!!!
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 20:45   #4551
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Cheers you should see the transparency!
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 09:12   #4552
SilveR_172
Supermodder

SilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Took this today at the fair that had came to town (Leeds Valentines Fair)

SilveR_172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 11:10   #4553
stonedsurd

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie_dane View Post

/pics
Great shots. Getting better-than-usual access is always great. I shot two Indian AF events (October 2012, and yesterday) with bog-standard media access, which is basically sitting in an enclosure with a hundred other chaps and getting the same boring crap.

But for Aero India, with a little sweet-talking, I was allowed to basically go anywhere. There were pros and cons, the cons mainly being things like a Sukhoi Su-27 starting up about a foot to my right (I was shooting from the shade under the starboard wing).

I really like your second shot

Quote:

/naughty naughty
Just envious...

EDIT: And steveo - those colurs are nuts!

Here's another while I try and salvage the crappy hazy shots from yesterday's exercise:

Fire! by angad84, on Flickr
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 23:40   #4554
eddie_dane
Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

eddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for presidenteddie_dane should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post

Here's another while I try and salvage the crappy hazy shots from yesterday's exercise:

Fire! by angad84, on Flickr
This shot is crazy good
<specofdust>More later, I have to go do something forbidden now
shutterdoggy.com
eddie_dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Feb 2013, 18:19   #4555
Malvolio

Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I've been faffing about with the DSLR a bit more lately and fiddling about with various techniques in CS2 that I've typically stayed away from, and have come up with some interesting results. Liking what I'm getting out of it, but I know I'm still quite terrible at it. In any case I'm having fun playing with my minifigs, which is all that matters. Below is a shot I took last night without any preconceived notions of what I was going for, threw into Photoshop and just let the results happen on their own, which I then revisited this morning to add the bit on the right as it looked empty without it.

As I said: quite terrible compared to what you lot do, but I'm having fun
Malvolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Feb 2013, 19:58   #4556
M_D_K
Kiteninja

M_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:

Snip
Thats not that risque well compared to your flickr :P Sam but some cracking location shots coming thick and fast at the moment I am endlessly jealous of the beaches out there.

Save another post

have some -5c snow Sam lol

SnowFall by Kiteninja (Morgan Lee), on Flickr

Last edited by M_D_K; 24th Feb 2013 at 20:09.
M_D_K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Feb 2013, 20:40   #4557
JazzXP
Eh! Steve

JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D_K View Post
Thats not that risque well compared to your flickr :P Sam but some cracking location shots coming thick and fast at the moment I am endlessly jealous of the beaches out there.

Save another post

have some -5c snow Sam lol

SnowFall by Kiteninja (Morgan Lee), on Flickr
Well, yes, my Flickr is much more risqué (quite a bit more very soon, lol). Yeah, the beaches aren't bad here once you get away from the city. The nearby ones are a bit average.

Hey, I'd love to do a snow shoot, although I don't think the models would like me because I want them wearing a few less clothes than that

There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and benchmarks.

there is no such thing as "Fool-Proof" just "Idiot resistant" - Pflumingo
JazzXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Feb 2013, 21:45   #4558
M_D_K
Kiteninja

M_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Well, yes, my Flickr is much more risqué (quite a bit more very soon, lol). Yeah, the beaches aren't bad here once you get away from the city. The nearby ones are a bit average.

Hey, I'd love to do a snow shoot, although I don't think the models would like me because I want them wearing a few less clothes than that
Your beaches are lovely and so is the weather :P,

She did shed some layers after but this is Bit-tech after all :P
Old 25th Feb 2013, 10:14   #4559
Mikee
Minimodder

Mikee has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I work for a Fire and Rescue Service so get to attend some interesting events. This was taken at a joint exercise with the Police. My first post in this thread, hope you like it!

PoliceEx026 by Mike Elder, on Flickr
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2013, 10:36   #4560
stonedsurd

Eddie - thanks!

Mikee - For a second I thought that was taken during a riot or something. Very cool.

Tags
no skimlinks, stonedsurd? hell yes!