bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 21st Feb 2013, 21:32   #41
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
What happened there, cheaps?

Looks stunning to me, evvenvif it isn't rendered.
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 08:36   #42
dreps
Multimodder

dreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
my eyes...MY EYES!!! they want more
dreps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 10:34   #43
Vetalar
*learning english*

Vetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
holy cr*p!!! quadsli with custom fullcovers? i _must_ see that!!!
Vetalar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 14:44   #44
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Oh, spud. I was hoping to never see the SU file ever again. Every time I see that I have a "did I leave the iron on?" moment.
Understood, we'll take our time and work thru everything step by step

Old 22nd Feb 2013, 16:59   #45
Muerlin
What's a Dremel?

Muerlin has yet to learn the way of the DremelMuerlin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just my personal preference, but I always recall the symbol on some beat up Rebel Alliance ship. It is always faded. Perhaps I missed it. Do you have any plans on artfully beaten the crap out of the case?

I do see the blaster shot, now. Does it end there? : p

Muerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 07:11   #46
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Patience is a virtue, young padawan
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
Old 25th Feb 2013, 13:27   #47
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
@Muerlin, very cool! I think Andrew is still deliberating about how much more battle hardened damage he wants to add?

@siliconfanatic, indeed. We're gonna take this one stage at a time. No room for mistakes.

Andrew have been recording stages of the build for YouTube and posted Part 1 last night

Old 25th Feb 2013, 14:29   #48
WaRn00b
bit-tech addict

WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Damn... that solid acrylic window looks AWESOME. Love that it connects using the stock brackets.

Well done guys.
WaRn00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2013, 14:39   #49
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
wow! that looks awesome!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2013, 20:17   #50
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
No e-mails from the machinist, so all is well at the moment.

Who's rig did the belly flop in that vid?
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2013, 01:11   #51
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

@WaRn00b, glad you like it! Thank you

@Editor, thank you for your support Nate!

@Cheaps, Karl, our vinyl graphics guy.
Old 26th Feb 2013, 20:42   #52
skullen
Supermodder

skullen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
looking good Bill and Andrew,will be watching this
skullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 06:35   #53
Saltire35
Drunken Scotsman

Saltire35 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking forward to more updates.

Oh btw Bill, I was reading through the comments on YouTube after you posted the vid the other day and someone said, "Bill Owen = Nicholas Cage" which made me chuckle. Sorry, but I had to share.
Saltire35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 09:47   #54
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
No e-mails from the machinist, so all is well at the moment.

Who's rig did the belly flop in that vid?
Maybe he saw the file and is now not able to use the keyboard?!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 19:25   #55
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
@Editor - I think they are still waiting for materials at this point... PO limbo.
@Saltire - It's a good thing EEL is too busy to photoshop bomb.

Last edited by Cheapskate; 27th Feb 2013 at 19:43.
Old 5th Mar 2013, 14:31   #56
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

@skullen, we thank you! I should have part 2 up this week

@Saltire35, haha, I also get Jon Stewart references a lot, esp since my hair is turning gray

@Editor, that was Karl's "Hackintosh" PC

@Cheaps, I'm crossing my fingers that Jason's machineshop will take on some of our POs to give us milling time. Overwhelmed is understatement
Old 6th Mar 2013, 05:50   #57
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

But isn't that the fun part? Keeps one's mind from the boring thoughts of us mere mortals
Old 11th Mar 2013, 14:14   #58
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

It sure can be silicone

Here is Part 2 of the build highlights! and we need to record a new update Andrew!

Old 11th Mar 2013, 19:49   #59
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Should I ask why you have vaseline in the shop?
The plumbing silicone grease is a lot tackier than petroleum jelly. It's about the consistency of half-dry silicone glue.
Old 11th Mar 2013, 20:37   #60
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
Words can't explain the jelly right now! Good luck and MOAR!
AverageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cosmos ii mod, mnpctech, rebel alliance, star wars mod

View Mode