bit-tech.net

Old 27th Feb 2013, 10:15   #4561
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.

Rafale Recovery by angad84, on Flickr
Old 27th Feb 2013, 15:02   #4562
Cheap Mod Wannabe
Ultramodder

Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
So I'm back home!
Sadly I did not end up meeting up with stonedsurd.

Still had an awesome time in India.

Untitled by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr

Funny thing is that I come home, find an old folder from 2007 before I got a dSLR and got more serious about photographing things... and I get 340 views in a day on some old photo :/
I will never understand you Flickr

American Diner by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr
Cheap Mod Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 15:44   #4563
supermonkey
Deal with it

supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I've been following your journey on Flickr, and I'm totally jealous. The photos have been a treat to see, and it looks like you had an absolute blast.

And yes, for some reason the world has a knack for seeking out the most random photo in a person's collection.
But of bliss and of glad life there is little to be said, before it ends; as works fair and wonderful, while still they endure for eyes to see, are their own record, and only when they are in peril or broken for ever do they pass into song.
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Silmarillion
supermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 17:17   #4564
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Like I said on Flickr and here, I love your photos from the India trip. Can we get a little trip report? It's always interesting when people go someplace new and really spend time there. I'm especially keen to hear about your Kumbh Mela experience.

Also, and again, sorry for the enormous cock up on Sunday.
Old 27th Feb 2013, 21:01   #4565
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
Had a bit of a play in photoshop to kill some time before the new racing season starts!! I literally cannot wait.

I can promise you guys & gals that I will be upping the quality of my racing snaps this season. I really want to make a good go of it!

Anyway, heres a bit of photoshop fun:

Ben Wilson - Speed Demon by bdigital101, on Flickr

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/
bdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 21:42   #4566
JazzXP
Eh! Steve

JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
*insert joke about bringing the boys to the yard here*

Simone Milkshake by JazzXP, on Flickr

There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and benchmarks.

there is no such thing as "Fool-Proof" just "Idiot resistant" - Pflumingo
JazzXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 22:50   #4567
Malvolio

Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
You lot have access to real people to put in your pictures? No fair. All's I have is a bit of plastic...

Malvolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 22:56   #4568
hughwi
Ultramodder

hughwi should be considered for presidenthughwi should be considered for presidenthughwi should be considered for presidenthughwi should be considered for presidenthughwi should be considered for presidenthughwi should be considered for presidenthughwi should be considered for presidenthughwi should be considered for presidenthughwi should be considered for presidenthughwi should be considered for presidenthughwi should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo_mcg View Post
I love the look on the drummers face.
Reminds me of the actor in the Hangover
Old 28th Feb 2013, 21:42   #4569
JazzXP
Eh! Steve

JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
You lot have access to real people to put in your pictures? No fair. All's I have is a bit of plastic...

Haha, but you do a good job of it! My job is easy

There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and benchmarks.

there is no such thing as "Fool-Proof" just "Idiot resistant" - Pflumingo
JazzXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2013, 06:43   #4570
debs3759
Was that a warranty I just broke?

debs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
My photo of the day (I didn't take the pic). Can anyone guess what it is?

Hint: we've all seen a few recently

HeatWare
debs3759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2013, 11:28   #4571
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Is it snow flakes?
Lance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Mar 2013, 03:39   #4572
supermonkey
Deal with it

supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Malvolio: If I squint my eyes and tilt my head a bit, I could swear that's Rapunzel.
But of bliss and of glad life there is little to be said, before it ends; as works fair and wonderful, while still they endure for eyes to see, are their own record, and only when they are in peril or broken for ever do they pass into song.
Old 2nd Mar 2013, 05:10   #4573
Malvolio

Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Never thought of it that way - hilarious.

Coincidentally enough with you bringing up unrealistic women, the original "model" is actually a Barbie toy out of a Kinder Surprise. So you're not far off, you've just simply picked the wrong grotesquely exaggerated feature of their physique.
Old 3rd Mar 2013, 02:06   #4574
Cheap Mod Wannabe
Ultramodder

Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I am writing down my thoughts about India.... really screwed my head. I don't know where to start...

Today I went woke up before sunrise to go take couple of photos of my friends car...
Well he told a friend.... and BAM before dawn bunch of trucks are riding in a line ready to greet the sun. OMG what a blast. Just sorry for couple that collected some tickets...

American Power - Chevy 2500 by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr

Morning sun over Nissan 370z by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr

More Truck photos on FB Gallery here
Cheap Mod Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2013, 05:49   #4575
debs3759
Was that a warranty I just broke?

debs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Is it snow flakes?
It was a scanning electron microscope pic of a snowflake. I thought it was brilliant when I came across it

HeatWare
debs3759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2013, 09:23   #4576
supermonkey
Deal with it

Cheap: That last picture is awesome. I think you pretty well captured the spirit of the grunt behind that truck.
Old 3rd Mar 2013, 20:55   #4577
Malvolio

Faffing about with some new techniques, trying to produce something akin to a comic book type look but rather than trying to rely upon my rather dreadful artistic capability with a pen and paper I'm going the much more complicated route: practical photograph heavily manipulated for effect. Getting there slowly.

Old 3rd Mar 2013, 21:18   #4578
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
@Malvolio

I was at Emerald City Comic Con yesterday and the guy who Dinosaur Comics was there selling books. I don't know if you're familiar with that strip, but it uses the exact same artwork every day with different text. He not only has a following, but even sells books of this! I think your semi-photo doll comics have a pretty good chance.

Old 3rd Mar 2013, 22:22   #4579
Malvolio

Oh I know Dinosaur Comics very well - it's one of the many I follow. For as much respect and admiration I have for the artist behind it, that style isn't what I'm going for. Rather I'm toying with the idea of a very gritty Heavy Metal art style with a bit of my own twist on it, which serves as little more than a goal for what I want my pictures to look like for the moment. Beyond this I've no plans to actually work on a comic in and of itself, though I've not ruled it out entirely and This is probably the direction I would take it thematically.

Biggest problem I'd run into? Story. Absolutely rubbish at it.
Old 3rd Mar 2013, 23:29   #4580
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Went out today and took this photo. Managed to make Popular on 500px which was a nice boost, when all I tried was a test :P

Depth of Field Test by Pieface8765, on Flickr

http://500px.com/photo/27333069
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
no skimlinks, stonedsurd? hell yes!