bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 24th May 2012, 10:53   #81
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Hardware suits the build perfectly, very nice. +rep
Thanks Mate the only thing that I should have done different is the GPU cooler should have painted it with matching colors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkston View Post
AWESOMEEEEE
Thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
This is just beautiful!

One thing that really sets this off, is the fact that you pulled off putting the radiator on top. Getting THAT to look good is the hardest thing ever!

Congrats man!
Thank u Angel
Old 27th Feb 2013, 14:15   #82
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Subbed! I simply love the work of alain-s. Will read this entire when I get back from work today.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 20:06   #83
mybadomen
Multimodder

mybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very nice job !!!
mybadomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 20:09   #84
Pirra
What's a Dremel?

Pirra has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I love the work you did in this case. This case is one of my favorites from Cooler Master. And when i see what you did with it.

Your job it's really amazing!!!

I salute you!!!
Pirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 11:22   #85
bundymania
Bastelorakel Industries Worldwide

bundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome mod !
bundymania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 13:45   #86
jamsand
Ultramodder

jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.
lol your out of bandwidth :'(
jamsand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 15:22   #87
Muerlin
What's a Dremel?

Muerlin has yet to learn the way of the DremelMuerlin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You may want to spread your bandwidth out over a few different image hosts. We are seeing a lot of:
Muerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 15:25   #88
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Subbed! I simply love the work of alain-s. Will read this entire when I get back from work today.
Thanks Nutman
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybadomen View Post
Very nice job !!!
Thx mybadomen ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirra View Post
I love the work you did in this case. This case is one of my favorites from Cooler Master. And when i see what you did with it.

Your job it's really amazing!!!

I salute you!!!
Thank U Pirra glad u like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bundymania View Post
Awesome mod !
Thx Bundymania
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsand View Post
lol your out of bandwidth :'(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muerlin View Post
You may want to spread your bandwidth out over a few different image hosts. We are seeing a lot of:
Seems that Photobucket is a bid slow with the upgrade of my account sorry for this.
Old 28th Feb 2013, 15:29   #89
Muerlin
What's a Dremel?

Muerlin has yet to learn the way of the DremelMuerlin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
If you go into your photobucket account and toggle them over to private pictures and then back to public, it may force an update.
Muerlin is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode