bit-tech.net

Old 24th Feb 2013, 22:30   #10781
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Old 25th Feb 2013, 18:03   #10782
lp rob1
PAM says no...

lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.
Old 25th Feb 2013, 18:18   #10783
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.

Old 25th Feb 2013, 20:08   #10784
d_stilgar
Old School Modder

d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
d_stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2013, 20:23   #10785
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.

Old 25th Feb 2013, 23:34   #10786
roblikesbeer
Bindi's sex slave.

roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I love this guy's stuff:

Intel Core i5 3570K ¦ Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H ¦ 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 ¦ 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 OC edition ¦ 256Gb Crucial M4 ¦ 2Tb Seagate ST2000DM001 ¦ Win 7 Home Premium 64bit ¦ Hiper Osiris case ¦ 1440x900 19" Monitor ¦ Xbox 360 Elite
roblikesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2013, 07:45   #10787
Pliqu3011
Zero Hoots Given

Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.
Without wanting to stir up discussion or anything, here's some Bertrand Russell talking about religion.

This man is one of the most brilliant yet humble and respectful people of all time (imo).
Listen to it in the background (I actually did while playing Teleglitch… )

Also, completely unfitting with the first video:

Awesome.

Last edited by Pliqu3011; 26th Feb 2013 at 07:52.
Pliqu3011 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2013, 21:32   #10788
wiby645
Multimodder

wiby645 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwiby645 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwiby645 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwiby645 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwiby645 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwiby645 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwiby645 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwiby645 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
skip to 1:30 for the good stuff
wiby645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2013, 22:54   #10789
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
keir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 17:03   #10790
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

Trust me, this had me crying with laughter...

Last edited by SuicideNeil; 27th Feb 2013 at 17:23.
SuicideNeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 17:20   #10791
Pliqu3011
Zero Hoots Given

Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.Pliqu3011 is definitely a rep cheat.

Superani!

Last edited by Pliqu3011; 27th Feb 2013 at 17:30.
Pliqu3011 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 18:32   #10792
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_stilgar View Post
that is bloody amazing...
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 19:03   #10793
longweight
Possibly Longbeard.

longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideNeil View Post

yeah I know...
That should be in the demote thread! Why do ****ing idiots think that is funny?
longweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 21:05   #10794
kingred
Surfacing sucks!

kingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you

IWANTTOGORALLYINGIWANTTOGORALLYINGIWANTTOGORALLYIN GIWANTTOGORALLYINGIWANTTOGORALLYINGIWANTTOGORALLYI NGIWANTTOGORALLYINGIWANTTOGORALLYINGIWANTTOGORALLY INGIWANTTOGORALLYINGIWANTTOGORALLYINGIWANTTOGORALL YING
kingred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 22:11   #10795
roblikesbeer
Bindi's sex slave.

roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I don't know what a "Harry Styles" is, but this is brilliant:

Intel Core i5 3570K ¦ Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H ¦ 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 ¦ 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 OC edition ¦ 256Gb Crucial M4 ¦ 2Tb Seagate ST2000DM001 ¦ Win 7 Home Premium 64bit ¦ Hiper Osiris case ¦ 1440x900 19" Monitor ¦ Xbox 360 Elite
roblikesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 23:10   #10796
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Old 28th Feb 2013, 13:21   #10797
VipersGratitude
I *am* a Dremel

VipersGratitude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.VipersGratitude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.VipersGratitude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.VipersGratitude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.VipersGratitude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.VipersGratitude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.VipersGratitude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.VipersGratitude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.VipersGratitude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.VipersGratitude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.VipersGratitude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Old 28th Feb 2013, 13:59   #10798
keir
S p i t F i r e

Bon jovi - goat

awww dude I'm having such a bad day, and that cheered me up. +Rep.
Old 28th Feb 2013, 19:46   #10799
Blazza181
SVM PLACENTA CASEI

Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.

EDIT: But wait, there's more:

Blazza181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 20:36   #10800
antonyand
mmm Jaffa Cakes

antonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysis
Not sure if repost, since its an old one.

Tags
cheesecake for all, dubstep trains, flap flap flap flap!, hey where's ma cup?, japanese ear worm, more kittens and boobies, needs moar bewbz, needs more awesome!, needs more ponies, nyan nyan nyan, nyan nyan nyan nyan, nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, reposts kill kittens, say no to skimlinks, sexy sheep, suicideneil's thread, viral sheed, what did i just watch?, yorkie and steve ftw, youtube mirror

View Mode