1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Homemade Watercooling Ghetto mod

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by XRC, 22 Jan 2017.

1. XRC

XRC What's a Dremel?

Im new here. So hello everybody! First of all i want to say sorry for my bad english , i learned it myself from videogames and movies so its not perfect. Im a 17 years old guy from Moldavian Republic and i love modding and watercooling , so i decided to make a full homemade water cooled pc because its very hard and expensive to buy one here.
    This is my first case mod and im open to learn and suggestions.I think this its like a ghetto mod , i usually use things and materials i found around the house.

One day my cousine give me a broken pc , i plugged in and surprise..the computer works! But i found that the GPU its broken . Sad story for me because as i said i cant afford too much things right now. Replace the GPU and everything its fine,in the pictures its the broken gpu.
    For now i keep secret the specs of pc because in the end i hope it will not be the same!

The case is an old Raidmax

I cuted all cages from the case and maked a new one for 2x hdds and keep one for dvd writter and one for extra storage to hide cables.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]