1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL THIS is Epic! (Pic heavy!)

Discussion in 'General' started by Unicorn, 7 Apr 2012.

1. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

The word "epic" has been made a mockery of in recent years. It's even being used in stupid insurance ads on Television these days. It's not often something happens or comes along that actually deserves to be described using the word epic, but this is one thing that certainly does:

[​IMG]

This is every stat that has ever been recorded on Bungie.net since they started recording Halo stats. A fraction of a percent of those stats are mine! At the end of last month, Bungie completed a transfer of responsibility and data to 343 industries (343i) as they along with Microsoft have taken the reigns of the Halo franchise for Halo 4 and the two titles to follow that.

I've been a Halo fan since it hit the shelves in 2001, and Bungie are hands down my favourite game studio - not just because they created my favourite game series, but because they're a bunch of awesome guys with great ideas and a great sense of humour who built a massive community and franchise out of nothing. They're not just "the guys who made this game I like", they're much more than that. It's sad to see them leaving their baby in the hands of another developer, even though I know 343i are more than capable of making an impressive trilogy, but one thing that I'm happy knowing is that Bungie's next project is going to be just as EPIC :thumb:

See you starside :)

2. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Never played Halo, but gotta give them credit for the graphics and presentation.

I also liked the one for the BF3 Beta

[​IMG]

3. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

I dont think the images were big enough personally.