1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't get reply from CS/sales since sending payment

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by debs3759, 3 Nov 2011.

1. debs3759

debs3759 Was that a warranty I just broke?

Last week I was in contact with your sales team via the website/email (trade@aquatuning.co.uk). I changed my order, which had been delayed while waiting for a part to come in. I added a lot of extra parts that I couldn't afford when I first placed my order (I wish now I had just made a separate order, as the part came in while I was sorting the order out!).

As Pascal, who I was emailing, only seems to check his email once a day it took a while to sort it all out. On Friday, the order was finally correctly updated, although the amount I was told I needed to pay was wrong. I took the total and subtracted the amount I had previously paid, and came up with a figure approx £16 less than Pascal. I paid the correct amount (that which I calculated), and then emailed to say I had paid and how I calculated what I paid. I forgot to add my order invoice number on the Paypal payment, so emailed about that as well. I got no reply, and have not been informed that my package shipped. This was last Friday.

I emailed on Tuesday as I hadn't heard anything. No reply. I phoned the 0800 number yesterday and (not for the first time!) got an answer phone message. I left a message, including the order number and my phone number. I still haven't had a reply.

I just want acknowledgement that you received my payment, and to know whether my package shipped, and if not when it will ship.

I hope someone from Aquatuning deems this post worthy of a reply, as I feel like I spent my £370 at the wrong shop at the moment! I have my system up and running, but want to get started on my watercooling! I can't even clean out the second hand chiller I'll be using until my package arrives!

2. debs3759

Another day passed, including another email sent via thewebsite, and still no reply! Dammit Aquatuning, it's now a week since I paid you for the extra items in my order. This is not going to convince me to buy from you again if this is the sort of service you give after payment has been made! At least I have bookmarked several other water cooling suppliers so most parts for my next build (in a few months) won't be too hard to source.

You can still rectify this and restore my faith in you by simply replying to me and shipping my goods (or better still, telling me they have shipped and giving me a tracking number!).

3. debs3759

Just in case you had problems last week and for some reason were unable to reply to emails, phone calls and forum messages...

I'm away from home this week, so you won't be able to get hold of my on my home phone before Friday. I will be online a couple of time daily though,so can check forum messages and emails. I hope this has just been an internal problem and that my goods will ship this week, as I really want to get started on my watercooling. if I don't hear from you this week I will have to contact paypal and get both my payments refunded so I can buy from someone who will deliver to me.

In case you need it, my order number was 94014280, and the payment on which I forgot to add the order number was made through Paypal on the afternoon of Friday October 28.

4. Miakasa

Miakasa What's a Dremel?

hi there

that's my good comment for you :)

5. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

Hi Debs,

I was on annual leave for the past week which is why contacting us via phone has been a problem.

Although my German colleagues should have contacted you via e-mail. the problem was that be cause it was not a straight forward web order the credit for the cancelled order had not been authorised to go on the altered secondary order.

I contacted you via e-mail today personally to tell you that I have cleared up the mess, the order has shipped and you will receive a discount on your next order if you contact me directly.

Thanks

6. zulu9812

zulu9812 What's a Dremel?

Now that sounds like good issue resolution. Other retailers could learn from AquaTuning :thumb:

7. debs3759

Thank you for the reply and the offer of a discount on my next purchase. I am relieved to find it was just an internal problem and that you have been able to resolve it easily now you are back. I look forward to receiving my package when I am back home later this week.

8. debs3759

The package has arrived this morning. I've emailed you, but am posting here as well so others who have read this know it has been sorted out.

Thanks

9. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

Great news thanks.