1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreadful service, absolutely dreadful

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by Athranoe, 20 Mar 2012.

1. Athranoe

Athranoe What's a Dremel?

I saw another post here giving out about UK delivery and items going out of stock. So I feel I should add my two pence as mine is STILL ongoing. Also, stating you run multiple webstores all linked to the same stock database is no excuse. Your cart system should remove an item from stock temporarily until the user checks it out, usually this lasts for approximately 30 minutes or so, just enough time for a user to comfortably make his or her purchase. This is the method used by most online stores and e-commerce solutions, and if it is not in use by you, then it would point to the majority of issues I have read about your stock mystically disappearing AFTER orders are made.

Now to my issue. I placed an order on the 2nd of February. EVERYTHING was in stock when I placed this order. A week or so passes and I request information on my order, only to be told that the item #49043 was OUT OF STOCK and I would have to wait until the 24th of February to have this shipped!! Now as ludicrous as this was, I let it go.. I just took a deep breath and sat by. It is now the 20th of MARCH. I received NO emails, NO updates, NO contact. So I email'd, quite unhappily, and I get nothing but a short, blunt, almost rude response stating the item won't be in stock until the 16 of APRIL?! So at this stage, I am absolutely disgusted, this has been the worst experience I've ever had with any online store, be it Europe or America, and I most DEFINITELY will not be buying from Aquatuning again as this was for a customer build that would have been dead in the water had I not forked out for ANOTHER resevoir/pump and touch panel fan controller.

So as it stands I have just now emailed Aquatuning back asking them to CANCEL "#49043" and just send the rest of the bloody order before I end up old, gray and grow a beard waiting on the damn thing. Over two MONTHS for an order from Germany to Ireland? I don't think so.

- Fuming

Marc :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

2. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

Hi,

We are sorry for the for the issues you have experience but our supplier XSPC has let us down badly.

If you do change your mind and decide to order from us again please send an e-mail to info "AT" aquatuning.co.uk including a link to this thread and we ill give you a discount to make up for it.

3. AUSuser123

AUSuser123 What's a Dremel?

Athranoe, I'm from Australia and have experienced neally exactly the same situation.

Dont buy anything from Aquatuning if you live in Australia. When dealing with computer companies I usually expect below average service but dealing with Aquatuning has been shocking.

I placed 2 orders with Aquatuning in January this year. The first arrived approximately a month after I first placed the order. All the items were in stock when I placed the order. I had to follow up as to why the package still hadnt arrived and was told the products were no longer in stock. I was very frustrated with this but after several emails the products FINALLY got sent. When they arrived one of the products was faulty – the Aquero XT. The Aquero XT I received didnt look like the pictures of the product on the Aquatuning site. The buttons were a different colour, there was no logo on the product, and the buttons were falling off.

I contacted both Aquatuning and Aquacomputer about the faulty product. Aquacomputer never responded to our questions about this product. Aquatuning said they would post us a new product. It is now April and I am still waiting for this to arrive despite emailing regularly (more than once per week).

In addition to this, the second order we placed in January with Aquatuning is still yet to arrive. And I found out today that they sent the items in my order to other customers because the customer representative I was dealing with went on leave for a week. Now my order isnt expected to arrive until May! This is after MONTHS of emailing them asking where the products are and why they havent arrived. I have been given a variety of different excuses. I've even asked for them to send me the products they do have in stock and refund me for those that they are waiting on. Each time I have asked for this my emails have been ignored or not followed up on.

The service I've received has been hopeless. I'd advise people to avoid buying anything through Aquatuning if you can avoid it. I will never buy anything through them again.

4. debs3759

debs3759 Was that a warranty I just broke?

I had a similar problem with a very slow package from AT the first time I ordered from them. I forget what the issue was (might have been waiting for an OOS part), and my initial emails were sent when Pascal (the guy who deals with us in the UK) was on holiday. I think he is the only person to answer emails in the UK. When he was at work and replied, he was very helpful, and I have twice been offered discounts because of relatively minor issues, making them the cheapest source for the parts I wanted.

I personally am not put off by issues like that. They might have worldwide portals online, but they are not a massive company in all those regions, and as long as most parts arrive in good time it doesn't put me off. When you are able to make contact (don't expect replies to a dozen emails daily, you are unlikely to get more than one reply daily even when he is working), communication and assistance makes up for the issues (at least, for me it does).

5. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

Unfortunately the AU site is not under my control but if you PM or e-mail the status i will chase up the sales manager for that area for you and get the issue resolved.