1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics ATI HDTV Wonder CD

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by iddqd, 4 Oct 2006.

1. iddqd

iddqd Minimodder

Not sure if this goes here or in For Sale: as a WTB, but basically, I need to find a CD or source online that has the CD for an ATI HDTV Wonder card.

I was trying to google for it, but nothing has come up except reviews and drivers. The drivers cant be used without a CD.

I was wondering if anyone has this card, and if they have a CD I could have. I purchased a card for cheap at a swap meet (cheap since the guy didn't have the CD that shipped with it) and you need the CD to get the drivers working. If anyone has a copy, I'll pay shipping and handling and maybe even a couple extra bucks for it.

Thanks in advance.

2. ping2low

ping2low What's a Dremel?

:sigh: i have the original CD for that crappy non-64bit support lackin POS card...

I just made an ISO image of the disc and will post it on my site. (650MB :jawdrop: )

PM me for the link.

Last edited: 9 Oct 2006
  3. Menzo

Menzo What's a Dremel?

Does anybody still have a link to this? I'm in the same situation and don't have an install CD to get this POS to work....

Thanks!
    -Drew

Tags: