1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows New Skyrim DragonBorn DLC - Glitch!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheGreatSatan, 8 Feb 2013.

1. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Member for 17 years!

I preordered the game and played it the day it was released. I've been playing it over the past few days and just concentrating on the main quest. So I get to the end and the main quest ending is glitched!!

SPOILER: DO NOT READ BEYOND HERE
    The ending has you fight the first Dragonborn Miraak. He's supposed to absorb the souls of dragons as you fight him to regain full health, but he doesn't. I've reloaded several times and once he killed the dragons, but they just die and no one absorbs the souls! They just lie there and he keeps trying to absorb their souls with no luck.

One forum says you can use the console command to resurrect him and restore his health, but it doesn't help. I've even tried resurrecting the dragons to give him another shot, but nothing.

So, it's glitched and I'm stuck there.

Stupid game has me running back to Borderlands 2.

At least Bethesda knows about it

2. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

I can promise you, there will be a mod fix for this before sunday. Just keep an eye on the steam workshop / TESNexus.

Just googled "skyrim Dragonborn Miraak mod fix". No mod yet, but did spot a youtube vid claiming (in title - can't watch at work) to kill Miraak even with glitch - maybe you want to look into that. :thumb:

EDIT: Here is the Link for you. Again not 100% for your bug specifically, but it should. :thumb:

Last edited: 8 Feb 2013