1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Autumn is here.

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Smilodon, 11 Oct 2008.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

Summer is coming to and end, and the weather is getting colder. Today was a pretty nice day, and I figures I'd go out an catch some of those nice autumn colors. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And yes, the colors have a pretty high saturation. I was trying to really bring out those nice colors (especially in #2).

So what do you all think?

2. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

Quite like the last one, but feel that something is missing from it.
    You say its been getting colder? Its been quite sunny here lately haha (stupid english weather)

3. akpoly

akpoly What's a Dremel?

What's autumn? Here in Cali its Summer or Rain. Ha, I'm kind of jealous because the foliage in Virginia should be extremely beautiful right now.

But I digress, I prefer 2 over 1 because there's a focal point. Perhaps carry around a CP so your skies are more blue and it'll make those clouds pop a little more.

I would like to see #4 from a different POV taken from the bottom left of the rock outcropping looking up so you get the white statue in a frame of autumn leaves.

Nice photos overall.

4. ssR

ssR Carbon God

nice shots, like akpoly said a CP would bring out the clouds in #2. the last shots feels kinda busy to me and the subject is blending with the surroundings too much. #3 is my favorite, the angle, the colors and the composition all together make for a very eye pleasing shot.

5. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

Thanks guys. :)

We have had frosty nights for almost a month here already ;)

I know what you mean. The first one was added more or less as a "genereic scenery shot" ;). That's why the house is included in almost all of the shots I took there. The sad thing is that i actually had a CP in my backpack, but forgot to use it.... :duh::wallbash:

I hadn't thought about that angle. I'll try it out if the weather lasts. :)

Tags: