1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding E22 modding company

Discussion in 'Modding' started by stealth80, 8 Aug 2015.

1. stealth80

stealth80 Minimodder

Hi there, I hope this is an appropriate place for this question...

I ordered a number of Stealth Cable Combs from E22 after seeing their items on overclockers etc.

I ordered them 31/07/15 thinking I would receive some sort of information, however I haven't received any items nor any correspondence. I have tried emailing which doesn't seem to be possible as I just get delayed messages. I have called both numbers and sent a text to the mobile number just enquiring as to when I will receive the items. I have today also sent a message on Facebook, yet I have still had 0 contact. I don't want to make a big post on their facebook page making them look bad so I'm just asking here if anyone has had any dealings with this company and how it was?

http://www.e22.biz/

Thanks

2. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

It's a small business. and he's running Hexgear at the moment too. It's possible that Nate's flooded with calls/text/e-mails, or he could be at the dentist.

3. stealth80

stealth80 Minimodder

I got a reply tonight from them saying the items were despatched this morning, so I guess if you need to get a hold of em, use facebook

4. ImplodedHamster

ImplodedHamster What's a Dremel?

I ordered from them a couple of weeks back. I used Facebook to talk to him and got reasonably quick responses. Parcel arrived in good time too, maybe you got unlucky?

That said, I never received any emails to say that it was being packed/dispatched/etc

5. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Yeah, I get the impression they aren't exactly a fully fledged business yet, so its probably all quite casual.