1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Total Media Theatre 6

Discussion in 'Software' started by halfinched, 1 Jun 2013.

1. halfinched

halfinched What's a Dremel?

Hi,

I have total media theatre 6 and have just started watching Spartacus Gods Of The Arena box set on bluray through it. Disc 1 played perfectly. Disc 2 unfortunately only seems to want to play back in 3d which given that i have a 2d tv means everyone is a wonderful shade of green and purple.

Nothing I do seems to get it to playback in 2d - any ideas? The disc will playback in 2d through XBMC and I believe there is a 3d battle scene on the box-set somewhere which i'm guessing is this disc but I have no idea why its forcing the entire disc to play in 3d and not just the battle scene in the extras...

2. saspro

saspro IT monkey

Have you tried selecting 2d in the option menu whilst the disk is playing? You should be able to right click to get it (or press the "i" button on your remote control)

3. halfinched

halfinched What's a Dremel?

yeah i did try that. It wouldn't change - hence my frustration. Just had a reply from arcsoft though and apparently i need to set 2d mode before playing movies:

open 3d drop down list.
    disable "always play blu-ray 3d movie in 3d mode"

and then it should work - so will have to try it tonight.

4. MSHunter

MSHunter Minimodder

mostly the 3d track is on a different disk then the 2d track due to space required. Might it be that you have inserted the wrong disk?