Go Back Forums > Modding > Modding

Thread Tools View Mode
Old 5th Dec 2016, 21:26   #1
What's a Dremel?
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1
Metasyntactic has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Video card mounting bracket.

Hey all! I'm in the middle of a custom, high end, water cooled, wall mounted build. I've decided i would like my video card to be mounted vertically, so one can really appreciate waterblock and coolant better.

I'm looking to acquire or make a gtx 1080 mounting bracket similar to the one used in Loramentum. i.e. this bracket:

While i *can* make something like this, workign with dremels and sheet metal are def not my forte. If possible, i'd happily just buy such a thing if it is sold anywhere.

Does anyone know if similar brackets are manufactured/sold anywhere? Are there technically savvy people here who do this sort of work on commission? Are there other suggestions people have for accomplishing this?

Thanks much!
Metasyntactic is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
View Mode

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:18.
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.