bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Modding

Old 30th Dec 2005, 17:05   #1
cpemma
Ecky thump

cpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysis
Case Gallery - The Feedback only thread

Any comments on Case Gallery exhibits go here.

Link to the case (or better, include a picture of it) that you're commenting on if you like.

Last edited by cpemma; 27th Aug 2007 at 20:30.
cpemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Dec 2005, 22:29   #2
Payne280
Multimodder

Payne280 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
wow very nice Pookeyhead
I like the simplicity of it, it's not to over the top like some of the other mods I have seen
Old 30th Dec 2005, 23:15   #3
DreamTheEndless
Gravity hates Bacon

DreamTheEndless has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Could we please add a rule that links to the project log should be in the actual post instead of "Link to project log in sig"?

I am just concerned that people might change their sig without remembering that they posted in the case gallery?
DreamTheEndless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Dec 2005, 23:31   #4
Pookeyhead
It's big, and it's clever.

Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.
Done
MAIN RIG |Intel i7 3960X @ 4.7GHz ¦¦ H105 ¦¦ Asus Rampage IV Extreme ¦¦ 16Gb Mushkin DDR3 2133 ¦¦ 512GB Samsung 830 SSD ¦¦ 4TB of HDD Storage ¦¦ EVGA GTX980 Super-Clocked¦¦ Corsair 650D ¦¦ Eizo ColorEdge CG303W & Dell 2007FP ¦¦
EARTH| Celeron E3200 ¦¦ Gigabyte G31M-ES2L ¦¦ LSI SAS9260-8i ¦¦ 3TB RAID5 ¦¦ Headless - VNC administered
MOON | Thecus N3200pro 3TB RAID5
Pookeyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Dec 2005, 00:08   #5
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Added in that it must be end products only, like Pook's, otherwise we get people posting half baked stuff which aint really pimping a mod, more a plank of wood in a workshop.
Old 31st Dec 2005, 06:03   #6
Kobalt
Hypermodder

Kobalt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Herm! stupid Q.

Is it only for rigs, or as the title says "mods"

Photos etc.

MySpace
Kobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Dec 2005, 07:02   #7
simon_C
Supermodder

simon_C has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hey pook that looks real cool! kinda reminds me of the Vegas strip!
simon_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Dec 2005, 12:49   #8
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobalt
Herm! stupid Q.

Well within reason. Computer related mods then. Noone really cares about the wonderful job you've done to your car or bedroom on here.
Old 31st Dec 2005, 13:50   #9
Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.
ENchanted Santa Claus Portal

That's gotta be the most original Mod idea I've seen in ages!
MAIN RIG |Intel i7 3960X @ 4.7GHz ¦¦ H105 ¦¦ Asus Rampage IV Extreme ¦¦ 16Gb Mushkin DDR3 2133 ¦¦ 512GB Samsung 830 SSD ¦¦ 4TB of HDD Storage ¦¦ EVGA GTX980 Super-Clocked¦¦ Corsair 650D ¦¦ Eizo ColorEdge CG303W & Dell 2007FP ¦¦
EARTH| Celeron E3200 ¦¦ Gigabyte G31M-ES2L ¦¦ LSI SAS9260-8i ¦¦ 3TB RAID5 ¦¦ Headless - VNC administered
Old 31st Dec 2005, 13:53   #10
Pookeyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobalt
Herm! stupid Q.

I dont wanna answer for the mods, but common sense dictates that it must be a finished mod (not work in progress), and must be a I.T/Tech mod in a CASE! SO, I suppose a Xbox/PS2, or iPod, or HTPC/Media Centre etc would be fine... Just no cars, or anything like that. PC/I.T related.... Finished, and in a case. That fair enough Mr Mods?

Last edited by Pookeyhead; 31st Dec 2005 at 21:12.
Old 31st Dec 2005, 16:49   #11
simon_C
Supermodder

simon_C has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeyhead
I dont wanna answer for the mods, but common sense dictates that it must be a finished mod (not work in progress), and must be a I.T/Tech mod in a CASE! SO, I suppose a Xbox/PS2, or iPod, or HTPC/Media Centre etc would be fine... Just no cars, or anything like that. PC/I.T related.... Finished, and in a case. That fair enough Mr Mods?
wa that a reply to mine? *confused*
simon_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Dec 2005, 21:13   #12
Pookeyhead

No.. the other dude.. sorry about that. Post edited. Thanks for the kind words BTW. Someone once thought it was a shot of a nightclub...
Old 2nd Jan 2006, 14:33   #13
cpemma
Ecky thump

cpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysiscpemma can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTheEndless
Could we please add a rule that links to the project log should be in the actual post instead of "Link to project log in sig"?

I am just concerned that people might change their sig without remembering that they posted in the case gallery?
More to the point, some people have sigs turned off. Doesn't need a rule, it's common sense.

On what fits, as Bindibadgi says, we can be flexible. Obviously it's a place for finished case mods, especially where a Project Log may be buried deep in the Archives, or you didn't keep a log or post it here at the time. Other good visual computer-related mods might stay, we might delete under the penultimate catch-all rule.
Quote:
Any posts not complying, containing dead images, or judged to be below our quality standards will be deleted without warning
Changing case & keyboard LEDs or painting a drive certainly don't count.
Old 3rd Jan 2006, 16:19   #14
Kobalt
Hypermodder

Sorry for the confusion, what i ment was comp related (like whatever you can come up with that applys to your comp )or just cases

Like say this (my terminator like/headset rest/webcam mod)

Photos etc.

MySpace
Old 8th Jan 2006, 03:21   #15
Kobalt
Hypermodder

Goddang Pookeyhead, look what's gotten into your case loll
It's the case of hell i tell you

Photos etc.

MySpace
Old 8th Jan 2006, 10:53   #16
Pookeyhead

Those 3x 120mm papst will suck in anything that get's close enough.... dust, insects... demons... you name it, woosh!... it's in there
Old 17th Feb 2006, 00:04   #17
mattthegamer463
Mod Master

mattthegamer463 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have a question for the guy with the 3 node cluster. What type of tasks would and could a device like that do? I want to know because im debating weither or not to make a similiar (albiet a lot bigger) project.
Lian-Li PC7: C2D E6600, XFX 8800GTS 640MB, Corsair 2GB PC6400, 320GB Seagate Barracuda, EVGA 680i SLi, OCZ 850W
mattthegamer463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Apr 2006, 15:06   #18
OldY
Supermodder

OldY has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Pookyheads mod is one of the cleanest mods I have seen.
Same also for sc4mpi
OldY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2006, 19:55   #19
Splynncryth
0x665E3FF6,0x46CC,...

Splynncryth has yet to learn the way of the DremelSplynncryth has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Slipperyskip: very interesting. I've got a few SBCs around too, you're giving me ideas. I have a 5.25 form factor P3 based boards I have been able to use along with a couple HDs and a 1u power supply as a semi portable NAS. It just needs a nice case. You're SBC projects are great food for thought.
Splynncryth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2006, 21:33   #20
Cabe
Hypermodder

Cabe has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Im a fan of the "PC in something that wasnt a PC" mods. So Gordy's Mac Cube and Project Silicon do it for me.

"Out the 100 Base-T port, past the Router, off the Bridge, through the Firewall..... Nothing but Net."
Cabe is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode