|20th Aug 2016, 23:36||#1|
What's a Dremel?
Join Date: Jun 2016
Das Case: Corsair 900D
All about our Project's:
SevenSix Mods | Facebook
SevenSix Customizing | Facebook
Hello, my name is Kai and im from SevenSix Mods. I just wanna to show you our last big "Project Seven".
Overview, used hardware:
Asus Sabertooth z97 Mark S
ASUS Xonar STX
Avexir Blitz Series 1866mhz 4x4 GB
EVGA GTX 980ti Classified
EVGA Supernova 750W G2
Where is the mod?
- Cablemanagement ( Sleeves for the cables. only the bare necessities are visible.
- The HDD cage is covered with Plexiglas.
- We installed an S-Light as a cover for the PSU.
- The mainbaord-tray is covered with Plexiglas.
- The choosen coolingliquid is DP Ultra Orange.
- The case is accentuated with orange washers.
- Sleeved extensions are crossing inside of the S-Light.
- An to give it something special we decided to install a EVGA 980TI Classified with a unique custom made watercooler!
- The mainboard is üainted and got some decals.
- Than we installed a backplate on the soundcards back.
- And last but not least we decided to install Bitspower Shiny Silver fittings.
Special thanks to Aquatuning für die gesponserten Artikel
And now enjoy the photo series
S Light (short)
Here we painted the plastic parts in white, the connectors on the mainboard in black and we put some decals on it.
sleeves and extensions
HDD cover and tray
First Run ( sadly, without the gpu waterblock )
GPU Cooler ( Unique Custom Product )
The grand finale!
I hoped you enjoyed it and we will meet us on Facebook!