1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food & Drink Pizza Hut buffet! Ruined

Discussion in 'General' started by fata1_666, 16 Aug 2011.

1. fata1_666

fata1_666 ...

2. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

This is high on my political agenda. I shall certainly raise this issue with my MP.

3. fata1_666

fata1_666 ...

the mrs say it stupid but i pay my £7.99 i want to go up as much as i like not wait till someone deems i can have a slice of pizza

4. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Time to go into Pizza hut and blast out some RAGE while I dominate the buffet.

5. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

OH THE HUMANITY! WHY OH WHY?!?!?1+1+1

..just WHY should I givvadamn :D FB-address + typos.. yeah good luck with that.

6. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Damn retailers, who do they think they are?! Deciding what form their products should take and how they sell them :grr: What's the e-petition address for this one? :rolleyes:

7. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

I have no idea what that Facebook page says? It is so badly written!

8. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

General iniquity and bad spelling/grammar aside, I don't think I've been in a Pizza Hut for about twenty years...eeep!

9. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Last time I had a Pizza Hut buffet, 4 of us got asked to leave.. Apparently all you can eat means "Eat until we've decided you've had enough", if fairness we did pile up all the crusts.. 2ft crust tower anyone?

10. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Yeh we are crust pilers.

Don't like the sound of having to beg for pizza as it's brought round :(.

11. SolidShot

SolidShot Minimodder

Might i suggest that you get off the sofa, get off the dole, get a job and get a life?

LOL. Too right.

12. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Pizza is serious business people.

Not everyone understands the delicate relationship between crispy bread base, tomato sauce. herbs and a variety of toppings*. Only very specific cheese may be used on any one pizza, mine from the cheddar hills of the Apennine Mountains and tomatoes hand picked by an old, yet surprisingly athletic Italian family.

For example, did you know that once a pizza has been frozen, by law it loses it's status as pizza and becomes an open sandwich. I believe Iceland are still battling this in the courts. Although the prosecutors aren't having any of it, even going so far as to rediscover Legio IX (the Roman Ninth Legion, once thought to have been lost in Scotland, or duffed up in a battle**) to testify against freezing delicious circular bread based products.

That said, I prefer Pizza Express.

* Fun fact, Not two people have ever agreed on the topping for a single pizza. Seriously, wars have been fought over whether a pizza should have olives or not. Me, I'll take the olives, pineapple, oinky pig and a bit of moo cow.

**That they were Spanish has no bearing apparently. As long as they look vaguely Roman, it still counts.

13. sp4nky

sp4nky BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

Personally I refuse to comply on the grounds that you're asking individuals not to sign up themselves but to sign up their friends. Facebook friends that add me to groups don't stay friends for very long. Real friends don't do that kind of thing.

14. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Pizza Hut serve circular lumps of grease, I always feel ill after eating one of their pizzas. The link doesn't even work for me thankfully.

Pizza Express or Bottelinos are my choices, they serve pizza and don't make me feel like I'm simultaneously going to throw up and have a heart attack.

15. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Aye that's right, take a perfectly good edible pizza then ruin it by chucking pineapple on it. Tch.
    Whoever thought pineapple would make a great pizza topping ought to have been stared out of the room.

Flibblebot likes this.
  16. Stotherd-001

Stotherd-001 Minimodder

:miffed:

Pineapple on pizza is divine.

17. Huge

Huge aka Dave

Exactly.

18. LJF

LJF Modded

No, it isn't.

19. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

You mis-spelt decimation :p

It's akin to making a really nice curry sauce and then thinking, "I know, I'll cut out a huge chunk of the market by adding sultanas". It beggars belief, it really does. I can't understand what possesses people to think so irrationally. If people really love sultanas that much that they simply can't eat a curry without them, surely they'd have the nouse to add them themselves? Hmpf. /rant

20. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

+1. Go to Pizza express or even better make your own and they will be a hundred times better than pizza hut.