1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music Help me name this song

Discussion in 'General' started by defined, 9 Oct 2012.

1. defined

defined Botch-Job

After seeing this video in the videos of awsome thread i have been trying to find the name of this track with no luck.

Thought you guys might have some idea, it starts around the 50 second mark

2. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Play it loud on your speakers and Shazam (or Soundhound) it.

defined likes this.
  3. defined

defined Botch-Job

soundhound doesnt recognize it for me, also tried googling some of the lyrics but cant seem to find nothing, im not a shazam user.

EDIT: just tried shazam on my brothers phone and that didnt work either

Last edited: 9 Oct 2012
  4. Strudul

Strudul ~

Came here expecting "what's the song that goes dum dum dum dum dum da dum" lol.

Usually I am pretty good at finding out what the song is but I couldn't :(
    I guess it is from some foreign / not well known band.

You could always try asking in the comments on the video.

defined likes this.
  5. defined

defined Botch-Job

Yep i tried asking in the comments, there's a few people wanting to know the name of the singer/band.

I have tried everything to try and find out but just cant. hopefully someone will post in the youtube comments one day lol

6. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Did you contact the person who uploaded the video ( assuming they edited the video and music, and didn't merely copy it from somewhere else )?...

defined likes this.
  7. defined

defined Botch-Job

Never even realized that there was a PM function on YouTube, just sent the uploader "red bull" a message, i don't really expect a reply from them but ill let you al know if i do, have some rep for the help!

8. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I knew threads like this existed so I found one and decided to bump it instead of posting a new one. I've been addicted to Zap de Spion videos lately and have discovered some pretty epic stuff whilst watching them, from great music to hilarious and unbelievable clips. One song is eluding me though, and I need some help finding out what it is.

In the following video, a track is used between 14:06 and 14:36. He seems to use two different parts of the same track with a slightly different BPM. I have tried using Shazam to find the name of this track and it has given me 6 different results, none of them correct. If anyone can find the name of this I'll be eternally grateful. It sounds perfect to use in something I'm editing at the moment.

[edit]

I clipped the relevant section out of the main video to make repeated listening easier:

Last edited: 17 Aug 2014