1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Replace Razer Diamondback?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Zehetmayr, 11 Apr 2012.

1. Zehetmayr

Zehetmayr Minimodder

Hi dudes. Thinking of replacing my Razor Diamondback for something a bit newer but unsure whether I'm upgrading for the sake of it. Are the Razer Imperator/Corsair M60/G9X a significant step up in precision/quality?

I don't need many buttons, and use a palm grip, so the shape of the Razers suits me. Are the mice listed above an upgrade?

Cheers.

2. lamboman

lamboman What's a Dremel?

Honestly, for the most part this malarky about increased precision through higher resolutions means nothing. I'd say that as long as the mouse has a 1000Hz refresh rate, you shouldn't need to worry about anything else when it comes to accuracy. Unless your mouse is on the way out or you are unhappy with it, you might as well just keep it!

As much as it hurts to do so, your best bet is to head to your local PC World or other computer shop and have a feel of the mice themselves. That way you can decide roughly what shapes of mice at the moment suit you.