1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Headset

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by will_123, 3 Mar 2011.

1. will_123

will_123 Small childs brain in a big body

Recently my wireless headset broke on my xbox which was a disaster as i cant be bothered shelling out for another wireless one. But i was already considering the option of investing in a headset for my PC, I have been enjoying a bit of ARMA recently and im looking to play a little bit more seriously online. Can i kill 2 birds with one stone here and pick up one which will do both jobs i have looked and noticed there are quite a few to choose from but does anybody here have any experience in this feild would be grateful for the advice. I have been advised astro's but all i can say is that they are astronomically priced!

Thanks
    William

2. bemused

bemused What's a Dremel?

I've got the wired Astro A40s and they work a treat. I did have two pairs of Tritton AxPros which kept breaking so I sold them, I'm told now that the issues with those have been fixed.

With consoles it seems to be the mixers that cost the money, why game and chat can't come out the same port I have no idea.

3. will_123

will_123 Small childs brain in a big body

My mate has a pair and he raves about them but he managed to snag them online for cheaper might have a look about. YES! totally £100 for the mixAMP thats mental.

Tags: