1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Peli Cases

Discussion in 'General' started by enterobsidian, 4 Jul 2012.

1. enterobsidian

enterobsidian Hopless World Wonderer

Who owns one of the above items?

Thought this might be interesting to see how many BT members have one (or more?). I've only gone out and bought the version for the iPad. I love my tablet so much that I've bought a case you can run over with a landrover........

I've also had a 1030 for years, which I use to tote around various flash drives and other small electronics, and I'm very pleased with. The rugged cases from maplin are very nice, especially when they are reduced to £20 as they are at the moment, but nothing beats the proper case from the bird.

So who else loves their gadgets so much that they have bought cases that the army considers excessive for them?

Enterobsidian

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I have 6 in total, two 1010's, two 1020's and two 1400's. All used to transport and protect my various flashlights and batteries - they are extremely popular with the likes of flashlight and gun enthusiasts. I intend on getting one for my Thinkpad when it arrives as well. There is no better case in the world than a Peli case :thumb: