1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Zune software help

Discussion in 'Software' started by happyhammer7, 11 Dec 2011.

1. happyhammer7

happyhammer7 What's a Dremel?

I have recently migrated my music collection from iTunes over to Zune, but I am having an issues.

I added all missing artwork manually through Zune's find album feature. It showed the artwork but upon exiting, about a dozen or so have gone missing. I went to find them again but keep having the same issue with the same albums.

Can anyone offer any advice on this?

Thanks

2. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Do you mean that once you get the album art, close the Zune software, and open it again, the album arts are missing like if you never got the album art in the first place?

If so, check Music folder permissions, so that you have permissions, and that you are the owner of the folder.

It could also be that the Zune software automatically getting album arts, and when you closed it, it canceled the process. Worth maybe leaving the software for a moment open for the first time. Feel free to right-click on a album, and select "Find album info" to force it getting a album art if there doesn't get them.

Last edited: 11 Dec 2011
  3. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

my first thought was permissions, also make sure the folder you are copying to is clean (i,e. no old thumbs.db / albumart files) and is also make sure all files are write enabled

4. happyhammer7

happyhammer7 What's a Dremel?

Thanks guys. Will give this a go and report back.