1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Gaming channel (looking for feedback)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Oran1, 10 May 2015.

1. Oran1

Oran1 What's a Dremel?

Hey everyone i started a youtube gaming channel with a few friends and could use any feedback on improving our videos if you have the time, do have a look and leave us any constructive feedback.

-Thanks in advance! :)

Our videos are mostly let's plays and quick looks which are just one off videos showing new/old games.

Channel link:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/IGNOran1

-If this is the wrong place to post this please do move it or delete it, thanks-

2. bleugh

bleugh Hello

I think if you are looking for a growing channel you should move away from lets play and go for more funny 'montages' with friends. I think it's better for building a following. If someone is searching for a lets play then you need to give them a reason to watch you rather than someone more established.

3. Oran1

Oran1 What's a Dremel?

Thanks for having a look, i have to agree with not just doing let's plays as i know its hard to get people to care about my let's play then someone elses but that is way i do also just one off videos called Quick looks just as a way to show gameplay with commentary but i do need to try do a montage as i do believe that may help also :) - thanks again for the feedback.