1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Is it possible and if so, how?

Discussion in 'Software' started by creative, 27 Mar 2017.

1. creative

creative 500rwhp

I work in realestate and one of the sales guys came to me today to ask a question if its possible to create a document that will automatically contain a set number of properties (eg 5) in a simple visual document. A new property is added at the top and it auto removes the one oldest whilst moving the other 4 down the list to allow the top one to be inserted.

Would this be a database type setup and something ( Word,powerpoint, specific software) then references/lookup this DB or is there a very simple way I am missing?

Please remember these are sales guys that have no interest in how things work or whats involved. They just want it to work so has to be as simple as possible.

Im just having a brain fart regarding this... :wallbash::D

2. Edwards

Edwards Minimodder

Depends on where/what format you keep your property data. More likely the best method is to create a report/dashboard in that system that your sales guys can look at. Failing that, if you have database access you could write a script to pull the 5 latest records and export that to csv or similar.