1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCAN - This W/E only HD7990 £297.99 + VAT

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by Petaflops, 30 Nov 2013.

1. Petaflops

Petaflops Minimodder

Just to let you know that Scan have a special deal on the AMD HD7990 dual GPU graphics card in their "Today Only" Section but this runs from Friday the 29th to Monday the 2nd December. The cost is only £297.99 + VAT = £357.59 for the MSi badged version. As far as I can make out all the HD7990's from different companies are all totally identical so it doesn't matter which brand you buy, they are all the same. The MSi card comes with a 3 year guarantee. In terms of folding this card will give you 220,000 PPD just on its own, (110,000 per GPU core) which will boost anybody's total somewhat! Why not treat yourself to a pair?!!! and keep your room nice and toasty!

Pete

Last edited: 30 Nov 2013
  2. kirk46

kirk46 Cheesecake Nom Nom

tell my about it i bought 3 @ £400 each and they dropped the price the next day:duh::waah:

3. Petaflops

Petaflops Minimodder

Unlucky. That's always the way with computer hardware. One minute it is the latest and greatest, next minute it's no-where and cheap as chips!

4. TaRkA DaHl

TaRkA DaHl Modder

Not seeing the offer on Scan myself... am I missing something obvious or is it done?

5. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Request a refund of the difference otherwise return them under the Distance Selling Regulations and buy three of them again!

6. DocJonz

DocJonz Another CPC refugee .....

Always tempting to bag some high end GPU's ... but one always has to remember the juice bills (- spoken from experience!!)

7. Petaflops

Petaflops Minimodder

Hi. Go to the "Today Only" Tab at the top of the page on the far right hand side and then go down to AMD Graphics Cards I think from memory. Valid through till Monday. Pete

8. Petaflops

Petaflops Minimodder

This offer now seems to be over as it has disappeared from the Scan site and it has gone back up to £370 + VAT. :waah: Hope some of the team got them cheap? :thumb:

9. Scorpuk

Scorpuk Minimodder

Aye truely over: HD7990 discontinued (Well expected to be a few months ago and now dont see it on Scan or other suppliers.)

Lol was thinking on selling my hd7970's and getting 1 or 2 of these. Well guess not. :blah: