1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Tournament stats calculator?

Discussion in 'Software' started by antiHero, 18 Feb 2009.

1. antiHero

antiHero ReliXmas time!

Hi everyone

Lil bit of odd question but i am searching for some sort of Tournament stats calculator.

Backstory is that we started having poker tournaments in our union which are perfectlly legal as they arent money games and now i would like to take up the stats of the games to find the best player over the whole year to get a bonus price.

It needs to have some sort of progressive calculation system to give points by placement in the tournament and sice of the tournament. Like place 15 of 30 is more worth the 15 of 20.

Hope you understand what i mean :)

thanks

2. antiHero

antiHero ReliXmas time!

Anyone?

3. Stig

Stig What's a Dremel?

http://www.videopokertable.net/

Not exactly what you're looking for, but you might be able to get in contact with the guy who built it and see if he has ideas. I think he tracks peoples stats, etc over time using the software, so it might be adaptable for something like what you want to do. And if not, well its an AMAZING DIY project!

4. antiHero

antiHero ReliXmas time!

Thx Stig but not what I was looking for. Anyhow I sad down this weekend and made myself an Excell with a stat system that should work well in a small scale tournament.