1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Matrix Table Desk PC

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Matrix74, 19 Aug 2015.

1. Matrix74

Matrix74 What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

Goodmorning everyone.

I present you with the first project with a work in progress that has lasted for several months.

Son already spent over 10 months since I started the construction of what ultimately became a much larger project than started 7 months ago about ...... and you can see below.

I designed my first installation over 10 years ago, after the Cooler Master Aquagate sink with plexiglass broke in half for no apparent reason, spilling the liquid. That still does not damage went.

Later disassembly, I designed it with an external radiator to 360mm on a cuboid plexy uv reactive, but in the end never mounted .... but I've always remained fixed to want to achieve again one day.
    And so we got to today, where the Table Desk enter a bully in our mod .... and so here I am, I also ..... to try to experiment on this adventure Fantastic.

Unfortunately I lost the rendering of the project behind the loss of HD where they were, so as soon as I can, I will try to recover them. Or redo them from scratch .......

I title this project to one of my Favorite Movie. Matrix, that with the camera system, back in 1999, has given rise to what has been the future of technology and the way of making movies.
    I do not know if I can put something that makes reference to this film, but I had some projects abandoned for economic impossibility of implementation.

What you see is all made by hand, without the aid of external aid, making do with what level of equipment in the garage because I passionate but with little availability for professional equipment.

I'm looking for some Sponsors ...... who wants included in this my Build ...​

Sponsor *

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pc 1:

MOTHERBOARD ....: ASUS X99 S
    CPU .......................: INTEL I7 5820k
    Ssd ........................: *
    HD .........................: WD GREEN 2TB
    Psu ........................: *
    Gpu ........................: Asus GeForce GTX 980
    Ram .......................: *
    Mouse ....................: *
    Keyboard ...............: *

Pc 2:

MOTHERBOARD ......: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
    CPU .......................: INTEL I7 2600K
    Ssd ........................: Samsung 840 Evo 256 GB
    HD .........................: *
    Psu ........................: Corsair CX 600
    Gpu ........................: *
    Ram .......................: Vengeance 16 GB Black ?
    Mouse .....................: Logitech G9X
    Keyboard ................: Logitech G19

[​IMG]

Pump ................................: 2x Laing DDC
    Trays ................................: 2x SXPC 270 mm / 150 mm 2x XSPC
    Fittings .............................: PrimoChill Ribbon 1/4 "x 13/10 Blue
    Pipe ..................................: PrimoChill 13/10 White / Blue UV / UV Green
    Threaded Fittings ..............: Barrow Black 1/4 "
    Filter .................................: Aquacomputer flange and taps
    Central Liquid Cooling ........: Aquacomputer Aquaero 5 Lt with Waterblock
    Low Flow sensor ................: Aquacomputer Low Flow Sensor
    Pressure sensor .................: Acuqcomputer Flow Meter
    Radiator ............................: Alphacool 480 x 30 mm (Installation option for another radiator 480)
    Radiator ............................: Aquacomputer Airplex Radical 360
    Waterblock ........................: EK Supremacy x CPU 2011v3
    GPU blocks ........................: Full EK waterblock x GTX980
    Cooling Ext. .......................: Zalman Raserator Outside
    Quick Release ....................: Koolance Q3 1/4 "x4 x4 Males and Females
    Fans ..................................: Enermax Cluster 3 PWM to apply on Aquacomputer radiator exposed.
    Internal fans ......................: From Evaluate
    Further Accessories ............: Aquacoputer controller LED Bluetooth / thermometer gauge temperature inside the houses / lighting with LED strips to assess and complete /
    Future upgrades .................: Possibility to install 2 radiators 120 in the hidden part of the case 1 and 360 on the right side of the desk. Also in view.

PC watercooling Secondary:

To evaluate whether air or liquid, perhaps integrating it to the main one.

This is my First Project. 1 years ago......

[​IMG]

But now ............ .......... it is very, very different .........:read::read::read::read:

After....................

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 17 Sep 2015
  2. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum. I have moved your post to Modding until there are pics of work in progress. Your first 10 posts will require moderation and so will not appear straight away.

Regards

GK

3. Gas_designs

Gas_designs Minimodder

Hi Marco, welcome.. :clap: :clap:

4. Matrix74

Here you can see the project to its primordial origins.

[​IMG]

The vertical walls are simply appogiate above the floor to figure out dimensions and layout.

In the next picture the side wall has already been shaped to accommodate the two radiators 480 that there will be inserted.

[​IMG]

In these photos you can see the connections through 1/4 "

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In these photographs it is rather shaped the main floor and the rear wall to insert ourselves the PSU.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Matrix74

Here you can see the drilling of the lateral panels that accommodated, if necessary, radiators 360 and 120.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Matrix74

After drilling, you try to place it on the floor and put the fans to see that everything is done properly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Matrix74

ow begins the assembly of the various components.

Here you can see in the back of the desk, the fan / pump / lighting / controller Aquaero LT. I made this choice because I really do not want to waste time looking at an LCD on the front of the PC to change the parameters. Much still has to be configured with its software ..., so might as well have saved that money for other uses.

I've assembled the waterblock and near all'aquaero there is low flow sensor ..... always Aquacomputer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here it is to realize the size and dimensions. The radiator 480 is already mounted

[​IMG]

Last edited: 21 Aug 2015
  8. Matrix74

the project goes on ........

Preparation of the plan that will host the tanks tel liquid

[​IMG][/IMG]

Try the arrangement of tanks on the desk

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Parallel and to 45°

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

9. Matrix74

Here you can admire the bending test tube at 45 ° and fittings PrimoChill mounted on tank XSPC 270

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

10. Matrix74

Here you can see the construction of a splitter 1/4 "obtained from a bar in pexiglass from 2x2.

I needed to build it to realize the space in the back of the desk, where there are radiators, fittings and pumps.....

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

11. Matrix74

But here you can see the Filter Aquacomputer from 1/4 "panel mounted in white plexiglass.

This panel will then be drilled to mount fittings and piping loops that will go to tanks XSPC

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

12. Matrix74

Tests available to the back of the desk, where they will be housed pumps, radiators and pipes soft ..... for quick assembly and maintenance.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

It starts to see in the distance the arrangement of the various pieces in the back of the desk.

The tubes are starting to make their appearance .....

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

13. Matrix74

Here begin the tests to place the motherboard and power supply wires to understand spazie and heights .... There will be some changes with respect to what you see here during the continuation of the work

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 21 Aug 2015
  14. Matrix74

In these photographs, it is seen that the part beneath the floor of the canisters was cut to then place the sliding panel for keyboard and mouse.

[​IMG]

The imperfections of cutting and alignment are all eliminated with epoxy glues and orbital sanders

[​IMG]

In this last picture you can also see the devices as CD-ROMs, lease SSD and USB 3.0 sockets

[​IMG]

It will all then covered with a plexiglass box in white and black with a movable cover to access the inside, in order to cover this hardware because I do not like to view.

15. Matrix74

Installation of two pumps Laing DDC. Will both be controlled dall'Aquaero. Both with Heatsink, as would be in a poorly ventilated and closed, I remedied two fans of an old sink AMD Athlon socket A ...... if I'm not mistaken, a lot 'of years ago .... ... and I thought I'd mount it at where I placed my pumps. The resulting work is .... in the pictures below .....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Matrix74

Because I wanted to give a touch of blue in this job, go find this film on the internet for Warpping, and I used to cover the basics of tniche and realize the roadside panel to the case for the starting of the engine computers and lights ....

Before....................and After................

[​IMG]

After the warpping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Matrix74

I had a carbon panel that fitted to my unhealthy idea. Realize accessory dell'Aquaero. I have the Ultra Power and the controller of the LEDs ....., for which it was necessary to a panel. I do not like the original, too simple ..... so why not use that slab ....

Later I also remedied a plexiglass panel fluorescent ....., and even that has become part of the small project. The result is that the LEDs of the accessories are Aquaero to view as in the original one, and the plexiglass will be illuminated from behind with a neon Uv ....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Matrix74

Here I continue to try to understand format fittings, pipes peghe .... .... and accessories as you can place them both in the visible and hidden in the ...

There are some photographs ......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maybe someone will notice that the tanks were up ....., adding 2 XSPC 150 .......... and that the tubes are no longer bent, but there are connections.

In fact the chances of finding the perfect angle and parallelism required a maniacal precision in the design and drilling millimetric Desk.
    Unfortunately, there are some small imperfections that mihanno forced to fall back on fittings .... junction, also increasing the waste of money .... to have a bent tube having all union fittings and pipe joints for PrimoChill .. ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 25 Aug 2015
  19. Icelander

Icelander Minimodder

This is Big desk m8

20. Matrix74

and now this photo. What I'll do with the hot glue?

[​IMG]