1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education Show me your pets.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronos, 20 Aug 2014.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

This is Millie (in **** mode) the most gentle cat you could ever meet. Got her from a shelter. She's a little overweight but we are working on that.

[​IMG]

And offering assistance when searching online for a bed which she has since turned her nose up to preferring wardrobes and on top of a large box containing PC fans with a suitable blanket for comfort.

[​IMG]

rainbowbridge likes this.
  2. Kalcifer

Kalcifer If you want change, start with yourself.

Mojo the Springer

A random photographer / Springer enthusiast saw Mojo and offered to take some shots.
    These are the lowest res ones I could find.

So here's our pup playing (he is a bit of a poser)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rainbowbridge likes this.
  3. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

cherish every moment with her :thumb:

Don't feed her the low end cat food but get her the best else she will get some illness early... honestly spend the little bit extra as required to ensure she has the best food, get her human salmon in the tin for a while.

cats are awesome love them even really alien to human cats like me I am so cat energy friendly they know some how I grew up with cats and there is zero danger only inquisitive stupid.

also try Olives the black ones from the pizza they will either really love them or really hate them.

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Mojo is gorgeous Kalcifier, and those are some really beautiful shots of him too! As RB said about the cat, cherish every moment you have with him and try to love him as much as he loves you! I witnessed a very sad sight last night on my way home from work, a Jack Russell had been hit by a vehicle on the road and his owner had just found him and was picking him up as I was driving past. I pulled over to see if I could help, but it was too late, the pup was already gone. The owner was a middle aged man and was in total shock, apparently the dog had been in his lap in the house a very short time before the accident. I was heartbroken for him and almost shed a tear as he thanked me for stopping to help and walked back across the road towards his housing estate, cradling the pup in his arms.

I just gave my brother and his girlfriend's dog back to them after looking after him for a week whilst they were on holiday, another awesome little Jack Russell. I'm sure you can guess what was on my mind the whole way home last night :(

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

So no one has pets.?OK I will post another one of my nutter.

[​IMG]

6. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Last edited: 22 Aug 2014
  7. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder