1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metroid Prime: Hunters

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 24 May 2006.

1. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

2. Bladestorm

Bladestorm What's a Dremel?

Never having been an owner, I guess I wasn't sure I understood much reasoning behind the DS Lite except "its better", I guess if the originals pretty heavy and gives sore hands in prolonged sessions it makes more sense :)

Looks interesting, though I doubt I'm going out to buy a DS any time soon anyhow.

3. 1e8o

1e8o What's a Dremel?

I can't wait for this game for my ds.
    It's true that you get sore wrists but it's not that bad

4. olly_lewis

olly_lewis What's a Dremel?

Seriously considering a DS Lite

Well I was a PSP devotee before i saw the early designs and leaked screenshots of the Ds and it looks even more better with the Metroid Prime game you previewed.

Ill have to give it some serious consideration

5. Gizmo1990

Gizmo1990 What's a Dremel?

Wow some more Nintendo love here and DS love to boot! Bit-tech is seriously going up in my 'game' estimations!

MPH, as the reviewer points out, is undoubtably the greatest FPS to ever appear on a handheld and imo a console full stop for that matter.

Apart from the gameplay mechanics and great graphics the titles greatness comes from its control scheme. Put simply, it's as good as a pc's mouse and keyboard setup. Nuff said.

6. Salazaar

Salazaar What's a Dremel?

"Successfully guiding Samus' projectiles with your pen requires a bit of perseverance, but any initial confusion there is nothing next to the unusual contortion of strafing and firing with the shoulder button while supporting the weight of the DS with your other hand."

Surely it's fine to control if you use the little thumb tab thingey that come attached to the wrist strap? I used that with the demo version that I got with my DS and it didn't feel a lot different to playing a normal pad.

7. olly_lewis

olly_lewis What's a Dremel?

You're right there, i took the DS "the king of obscure and ground breaking, all out wierd games" to make a blazingly impressive FPS, and well PSP, sadly all we have is Coded Arms *shudders*

8. 1e8o

1e8o What's a Dremel?

[=[__]=]
    [+[__]#]
    DS for ever

9. 1e8o

1e8o What's a Dremel?

I've got him!! Woot!!!

Tags: Add Tags