1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Answer for my ? please

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by (Ck)Vegeta, 7 Feb 2003.

1. (Ck)Vegeta

(Ck)Vegeta What's a Dremel?

does anyone know when Bit-Tech is going to be releasing there Review on the GeForce Fx i seen some pics on the forums but nothing as to a review. :)

2. Fowler

Fowler mmm Cosworth

At this moment in time mate they may not release an article at all, the way the nv30 is goin ul be lucky to get hold of one! [if the rumours r true]

if ure looking for a new gfx's card and have money to spend then ur safest bet would be the ATi 9900 or perhaps the NV35!

However if ur still gaggin for a review then check out tomshardware.com, theyve got a review with pics, but I wouldnt belive everythin u read there!

note u may have to search for the article, it was called somein like Nvidia goes to hollywood! type those words in on the search and ul find it!!

Hope that helps! :D !

3. (Ck)Vegeta

(Ck)Vegeta What's a Dremel?

koo

yeah i was just wondering what Bit-Tech had to say bout it. Im not going to get it anyways Due to ive heard it and its to loud for me and i jsut dont wanna spend that type of money on one piece of Equipment when 500 bux or whatever can get my lots of kool pc stuff. i might go with the radeon 9700 pro im not sure yet cause thats a bit priced itself so im kinda stuck i burnt out my Geforce 4 ti4600 POS anyways didnt care much for it but anyways im running my GeForce 2 Mx 400 isnt a bad card runs pretty nice. well thanks for the site and if u got any other sites American $$ were i can get a Radeon 9700 Pro cheap let me know thanks

4. bradford010

bradford010 Bradon Frohman

NNOOO!!!111 Blasphemer! :eeek:

Seriously, though. You might wanna check out Anandtech or [H]ardOCP. Some people are starting to question [H] as well though, so take their stuff with a pinch of salt.

There are others, but I don't recall off the top of my head.

Tags: