1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films Philip Seymour Hoffman dead

Discussion in 'General' started by Big_malc, 2 Feb 2014.

1. Big_malc

Big_malc Minimodder

2. Constructacon

Constructacon Constructing since 1978

Why all the good ones? When are we going to get this report about Bieber?

Not that I wish this on anyone, I'm just saying that there are other people who give less to humanity.

3. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

damn drugs are killing off some brilliant actors. He was a damn good actor. Loved him in Patch Adams

4. loftie

loftie Multimodder

Only really saw him in Charlie Wilsons, The Master and the latest Hunger Games, but I thought he was stellar in all of them. Such a shame.

5. Awoken

Awoken Gazing at the stars

They used to get him in to read for parts that he wasn't interested in just to make the other actors applying raise their game because he read so well that it intimidated everyone else. He was superb as both the hero and the villain (some of his characters were so great they made your skin crawl). I loved him and his death is a huge loss to film (not to mention his three kids). 23 years clean, only to relapse. Rest in peace fella.

6. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

I always liked this actor, he had way more talent than a COOKIE LOAD of these clowns at Hollywood.