1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Pit People

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hex, 16 Sep 2016.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Anyone else playing in the Pit People beta on Xbox One? The beta there runs until Sunday and then there is a Steam beta running from September 28th to October 5th (might get extended, XB1 beta did).

You can sign up for the Steam beta here: http://pitpeople.com/beta/steam/

It's from The Behemoth, the same folks who brought us Castle Crashers and BattleBlock Theater. (Yes, Will Stamper is the narrator).

Fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you'll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species!
    • A strategic game of positioning
    • Single player, 2 player co-op, and up to 4 players for 2v2
    • Coming to Xbox One and Steam
    • Early Access on January 13th 2017

Trailer 1

Gameplay (worth it for the full intro)

I can't stand strategy games, but this game is so completely silly I am falling in love with it!

Last edited: 13 Dec 2016
  2. Hex

3. Hex

4. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

looks like someone been taking acid meanwhile making a game, looking forward to giving it a go :p

5. Hex

It's completely ridiculous :lol: A lot of the strategy is trying to keep the one with the funniest name/best hat alive so you can capture it!

6. MyDude

MyDude What's a Dremel?

Will Stamper is easily one of my favorite narrators ever. Everything he's in instantly becomes twice as funny. I found Pit People through a youtuber I watch and immediately bought it. The whole premise is silly and light hearted but the mechanics and gameplay are still deep enough to be fun. Tbh, The Behemoth hasn't make a game I didn't like. Highly recommended