1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Graphic Pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by Ubermich, 16 May 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

I know this is an odd request on these forums, but there IS a purpose. I'm doing an english project in which I need to display the horror of war.
    I need pictures to show such horror. Preferably from WW1, but any would be helpful. I need to get the class in a mindset of "How could anyone do such a thing to a fellow human being?"

If the link is so graphic you're afraid to post it, email me at phonymann at hotmail

I very much appreciate it.

(P.S. Please don't tell me "do a google search" Do you really think I haven't? I'm hoping someone will have something more here.)

2. penski

penski BodMod

Go to Ogrish.

I won't link it, you can find it yourself.

*n

3. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

something i heard from stargate once which i presume is a true story. There was once a war photographer in a battle situation, and the army man pushed him down to the ground as someone shot at them. When he hit the ground the camera went off and captured the army man who saved him, getting shot by gunfire. If anything simbolises what you want this is it. The horror of war and the compassion of the people that fight in them in the same picture!

martin krustovski was his name, try doing a few searches, if it was true youll find what ur looking for no doubt!

edit: though i tryed google and only camr up with simpsons things. I doubt though a series like stargate would say things which werent true to earth. Most things seem pretty in the correct timeline of things *suspicious eyes*

4. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Use the google image search with the safe-search crap switched off and you'll probably find some good stuff - otherwise try Ogrish like penski said. :thumb:

5. Slick13

Slick13 What's a Dremel?

I posted some here of the effects of the A-bomb dropped on hiroshima.

Chernobyl

it does have a warning due to them being quite sickening.

6. lcdguy

lcdguy Minimodder

do a search for any of the autocities performed at any of the NAZI controlled conectration camps. OR type holocaust in google image search that should come up with something.

7. penski

penski BodMod

...This thread was seven months old...

*closes*

*n

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.