1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Corsair (Positive rant?)

Discussion in 'General' started by Hamfunk, 9 May 2014.

1. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Well i've had nothing but good experience with RMA'ing stuff to Corsair in the past but my headset (HS1A) recently stopped working outside of its warranty period.

Purchased in January 2012 it looked like I had just missed the 2 year warranty window but got in touch anyway. They said that since it was only a couple of months out of warranty I could return it anyway. So I stumped up the £13 for delivery to the netherlands.... and look what arrived today....

[​IMG]

Brand new headset! Looks like a wee upgrade from the HS1A!

(Should this be in General or Tech Support? Thought i'd share anyway!)

2. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Yeah they had being good to me in the past as well, hence I try only use them and Logitech if I can with some stuff

3. loftie

loftie Multimodder

IIRC the earlier Corsair headsets had problems with reliability, so you may have been able to push a fix through without the warranty but with the sales of good act(?). But it's nice to see they gave you a newer one, probably so that they wouldn't have to replace the replacement!

Or you could have just met a nice person! :p

4. Pookie

Pookie Illegitimi non carborundum

I had an old H50 leak on me and that was replaced out of warranty too. The only downside is the expense of the shipping to the netherlands but for £13 you got a good deal.

5. Trance

Trance Two steps forward, one step back

Wonder if they would replace my V2000 headset, kinda sat on it and now held together by cello tape and zip ties...