1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Gaming Podcast 12 - With Added BBC

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 8 Apr 2010.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

Hurrah, another quiet podcast! Time to turn the volume up on my speakers again :(

Please fix the volume for the next podcast. Some of us like to listen to this on the way to work :)

3. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

There has got to be something wrong with your player. I had to listen to this on (not great) headphones with the volume turned down to 1/3rd. I even got Jamie to download it and check the volume was OK before we posted it...

4. NuTech

NuTech Minimodder

Audio was fine for me.

Adam Rosser was a great and well informed guest (are you sure he works for the BBC?), you should get him on again sometime.

5. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

I've checked this with Gaming Podcast 11 and the volume is lower, to me. This is using iTunes which downloaded the podcast. I'll dig around to see if there is anything else causing issues.

Edit: Sound Check was ticked.. unticked this and the volume went back to normal. Stupid iTunes...

Last edited: 8 Apr 2010
  6. Centy-face

Centy-face Caw?

Loved the mid description cut my mind was going that way anyways. Great show make them more regular guys you don't really need to eat and sleep that much do you.

7. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Great podcast, Adam had a lot of interesting viewpoints. Will have to look out for his show.

8. srgtherasta

srgtherasta Minimodder

Very quiet for me too. Old iphone can't go any louder. Still from what i could hear it was good.

9. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

leveling up in multiplayer FPS, it's something to add to the game. games such as MW2 will simply make the game too repetitive. it's like a goal in the game, "im going to unlock that weapon in next few matches". going in reverse will simply deter people from playing.

It possible to have unimportant upgrades, or a very good weapon at start, so that lower ranked players are not at a significant disadvantage. look at BFBC2, starting weapons are very good, such as the M24 sniper rifle, the SCAR-L SMG. MW2 also does this with perks, stopping power and slight of hand.

speaking of PC game bugs, im having same problem with Punkbuster and BFBC2, it only works 50% of the times :(

10. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

went to d/l the mp3 and it's error

11. Nodule

Nodule What's a Dremel?

Re audio, with flibblesan on this one. Generally OK but some parts were near on inaudible, even on a quiet commuter train. Not sure its the audio tech though - I think its just people being too far from the mic.

12. fev

fev Industry Fallout

more guests.... like me! Bindi can vouch for my work ;)

Tags: Add Tags