1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Saints Row 2 Unveiled

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 25 Sep 2007.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Give the game a BLOODY ending and I'll be happy!

3. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

I like Saints row and there are a few things in It id like to see in GTA. For example having your gang follow you and get in your car so you can do drive by shootings etc. That was one of the first things I noticed and liked in saints row. I couldnt wait to be able to have a 3 man gange in my convertable. I wished you could have more so you can fill up a limo, van or bus with your crew. I still have a lot of side mission to complete and the disc collecting and spray painting. Few more hours yet to get 100% completion.

Im interested in Saints row 2 and GTA 4 and would get both if the came out at the same time.

4. mmorgue

mmorgue What's a Dremel?

Excellent! That was a great game for when it came out.. Loads of fun. Looking forward to the next one.

5. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I agree with the other comments, I think Saints Row added a lot of improvements that made the GTA series frustrating, the aiming system was much better and the sat nav system was great. There are loads more minor improvements that I thought were great too. What I'd love to see is an aiming system like Crackdown, because I think that was great, you had the freedom of a normal aimer like Saints Row, but could also lock onto people/vehicles and target specific body parts/objects.

I'm, with Mike, if they come out the same time, I'll be buying both anyway. I think Violition created the first GTA clone that could compete against the original, and Rockstar now have to up their game a bit more now. There was less stuff to do in the original Saints Row than there was in GTS: SA, but I think everything felt a lot more polished (apart from the multiplayer, which was a bit shite).

6. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

"The game will also add a whole boatload of new options to customise your character with and enough new BLIND to fill a fully pimped out strech Hummer with."

blind or bling?

7. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Joe obviously isn't as down with the streets as we first thought.

I'm hoping they'll have awesome voice actors as before, they had some pretty good voices in the game.

8. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

I'm cool, I'm cool!

Really - I'm totally home with the downies!

9. axxoon

axxoon What's a Dremel?

about the ending on saint's row 1( after you see the cutscene with your holms and that jules is taken by a cop) it really sucks.
    you get blown up and everyone of the story caracters is a mother ****ing beatrayers(well not the other gang members) so i ****ing hate them for that beacuse i thought that i was gonna shoot the guys behind me.so i really hate them so i just want to strangel them.
    god i really want to have saint's row to be about killing them( i hop so)

10. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

I might just have to buy SR and SRII

Tags: Add Tags