1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Party Leaders Antics

Discussion in 'General' started by Landy_Ed, 22 Sep 2015.

1. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

No way in the serious thread, but....

In a time slot where the leader of a political party refuses to sing a song honouring a national figurehead, someone who he has already committed allegiance to (to take his seat in parliament) comes a story of the current leader of the largest party being involved in necrobestiality (I think that's the right word) I have to wonder, is it maybe past the time where our political system stopped for a bit and had a word with itself?

2. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

If your chums tell you to stick your todger inside the head of a dead animal, either flat-out refuse or be sure to treat them very, very well afterwards.

Last edited: 22 Sep 2015
  3. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Is it true that George Osbourne's nick name at Eton was "Piggy"? :p

Landy_Ed likes this.
  4. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

As long as it doesn't affect their ability to do their job in public office, I couldn't give a monkey's what MPs did when they where young and stupid.

Newton Sporkfondle likes this.
  5. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Eww, the mind boggles.

Edit: Now's a good time to re-watch Liz Truss comically enthusiastic "pork markets" clip from the Tory party conference. :D

What did she know? How widespread is it? Is it a coverup?

It's a baconspiracy!!! :worried: :D

6. David

Oi, sourpuss! This is a LOL thread in General.

Do get over yourself, old chum.

7. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

I did read it was the one and only ******** he's ever had, not to be mistaken with the one's he gave at Eton :worried:

Landy_Ed likes this.
  8. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

At least we know why Ed didn't look happy eating his bacon sandwich.

9. David

I never understood why they made such a big deal over that. You can take photos at a dozen frames a second of anyone eating a sandwich and then go back and pick out some supremely unflattering shots.

It makes no difference that Millibot was a feckless muppet, I'd want our political leaders to display some human traits.*

*As opposed to some downright nasty perversions. :lol:

10. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

I agree but media campaigns unfortunately form part of the political landscape. They battle as hard as the parties they align with and anything goes. A well timed smear story can massively influence the outcome of a public vote, for example, and the attitude of some elements of the press is often "who cares if it's true, as long as it changes perceptions."

11. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

"Dave, that was the funniest thing I have ever seen, but you don't get to join the foodie club because you didn't know Cox was a kind of apple, and you put apples in the mouths of roast pigs. Apples, Dave, Apples"

David likes this.
  12. David

:hehe:

13. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

I don't see the problem. He was just returning a sausage to its natural environment. Shouldn't this be labelled under food and drink?

14. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Im sorry, but Ed could hardly pronounce his own name let alone lead a party or laughably a government. Now we have Jezza the red, no more chance of becoming PM than me. Looks like Dave and co will be in charge for years to come, pigs head or not.

15. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

I hear his missus is considering filing for divorce on the grounds of adultery. Peppa pig is said to be regretting that she every met him at that university freshers party.

16. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I loved the inevitable denial by politicians of ever having smoked weed or taken any sort of drugs in their youth or the more ridiculous " I did not inhale the smoke " I prefer a politician that when asked about his student days to be honest and admit to getting up to what the rest of us were getting up to which was lots of sun-protected sex, lots of booze, quite a bit of drugs and some really stupid and quite often dangerous antic swhile under the influence.
    But I suppose honesty from our political masters is akin to seeing pigs fly.

Last edited: 23 Sep 2015
  17. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

I don't know about that. The Tories seem awfully scared of Jezza the red.

The whole thing seems reminiscent of the Attlee government. It was vehemently vilified and ridiculed by the Tory opposition, and its policies make Corbyn look rather tame and moderate in comparison. Yet nowadays it is recognised by both Labour and Conservatives as one of the best governments this country ever had.

18. David

I didn't suggest otherwise - I was merely remarking on the sh!tty point-scoring petty nature modern politics. Seriously, the mileage the Tory press got out of that photo is indicative of everything that's wrong with our system.*

You're missing the point. Labour are currently unelectable regardless - who would you rather have leading the party, one of the three grey mannequins that failed to overcome Corbyn in the leadership race? Because I'm sure they'll really be effective in opposition, and hold the Tories' feet to the fire. :rolleyes:

I think the Posh Boys are genuinely worried by Corbyn, because he doesn't play the game by their rules. He is unlikely to be elected, but I'll bet he's going to be a proper pain in their arse in opposition, instead of a feckless wimpering muppet who offers little resistance.

*Whereas stories of swine necrophilia, published by a Tory Grandee, and major party contributor, are just downright frikkin funny. :lol:

Last edited: 23 Sep 2015
  19. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

Aye, "live horse resents dead pig having got there first" shocker.

The whole thing is worthy of a Sunday Sport headline, forget Daily Mail. Sometimes you can't make stuff up....and comedy writes itself....

20. Deders

Deders Modder

[​IMG]

There was even an option on facebook to report the conservative party as a scam.