1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Microsoft pulls faulty Windows 10 Mobile release

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 15 Dec 2015.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

If recent events are anything to go by i don't think much of this new way of doing business that Microsoft have adopted, it seems the quality of their software has taken a massive nose dive and shown little in the way of advantages.

3. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

I have that update on my Lumia 930, and haven't had any issues so far

4. barny2767

barny2767 What's a Dremel?

My 950XL is fine with the latest update.

5. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Well I'm not running W10 but my 1320 has suddenly decided to not allow me to turn on wifi, not sure if there was an update to 8.1 yesterday as well.

6. XXAOSICXX

XXAOSICXX Minimodder

Good to know. I received an update for the Lumia 930 the other night and was disappointed to see it was just updating to a newer build of Windows Phone 8.1 and not Windows Phone 10. Ah well, I shall continue to wait!

7. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

I installed W10m late last week and had issues with it upgrading. However, I finally got it installed and when I did a 'reset' it found all my old apps and settings from a previous back-up, even some apps that are apparently not available in the store any more so I was glad to get those back.
    On the whole I like W10m a lot. I liked 8.1 but there were some major issues (especially regarding playlists and music) and while W10m is not perfect things seem to running well enough. W10m also seems to have unlocked settings that on 8.1 were only available on phone further up the hierarchy than my 735...

Currently it is updated to the version listed above but I am not sure if that was the version I updated directly to although I do believe it was...