1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Android Exchange clients

Discussion in 'Software' started by Kernel, 8 Oct 2012.

1. Kernel

Kernel Likes cheese

I am getting a new phone later in the week (S3 LTE), currently I have an iPhone with is connected to my works Exchange server. I'm fairly happy with the interface that the iPhone has provided.
    I have heard the standard Android exchange client isn't the greatest, but Touchdown Exchange is the favored 3rd party app.

Just wondering what people use and what are good and bad points, is the 3rd party app worth actually paying for?

2. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

I forked out for touchdown for my university email and tbh it doesnt disappoint. There is a 30 day free trial if you wanna give it a whirl. Fairly easy to set up and use and been rock solid so far. Full version is very expensive but at the end of the day I just wanted something that works with little thought and it provided.

On a side note, that is one thing I miss from my blackberry is how well the email worked once you got through the annoying settings.