1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics GeForce Fx 5200 Problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by (Ck)Vegeta, 5 Jul 2003.

1. (Ck)Vegeta

(Ck)Vegeta What's a Dremel?

can someone help me fix the Lines that go threw my Video Games. I recently got the Asylum GeForce FX 5200 128 MB and when i go to play a game i get these lines that go threw my Screen i Have the Onboard Disabled and the Drivers for it Uninstalled Help Plz im using the Newest Drivers from NVidia

2. AdeTBun

AdeTBun What's a Dremel?

Artefacts in an image usually indicate that the memory is clocked to high. If your card is at stock however the manufacturer may have oc'd the card in order to make it perform better or the memory is faulty, either way if you haven't oc'd it then return it and get a replacement (personally I'd go for one of the cheaper ATI cards rather than the FX5200 anyway! No I'm not biased, I have always used Nvidia cards but reckon the current crop of ATI are superior!).

Ade

3. (Ck)Vegeta

(Ck)Vegeta What's a Dremel?

Thanks

Thanks for the post but i have gotten it the AGP was on 2x but when i turned it to 8x it fixed everything :) thanks for the post tho

Tags: