1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Advice Mini ITX Gaming build

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Gravebond, 24 Jul 2011.

1. Gravebond

Gravebond What's a Dremel?

Hello guys, this is my first post but ive been lurking for a while :) I would just like a bit of advice if you wouldn't mind....
    I am planning on building my first ever system and i plan to make it in a Mini-ITX for factor. The system will mainly be used for playing MMO's like WoW and some light FPS play also (TF2). I would like the system to be capable of playing future MMO's like Guild Wars 2 and also SKYRIM when it releases. The only other demanding task i will be using the system for is some video capturing using FRAPS for making WoW videos with.

With all that in mind these are the parts ive chosen for the build, please advise accordingly :D

Processor: Intel Core i3-2100
    GFX Card: MSI R6850 Cyclone 1GB
    MotherBoard: ZOTAC Intel LGA 1155 Z68 Mini-ITX WiFi
    RAM: Corsair Memory XMS3 Classic 4GB DDR3 1600 MHz
    HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12
    SSHDD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB
    Case: Silverstone SG05B Mini ITX (w/ 300wPSU)
    Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro

Please let me know if this build is suitable for the needs stated above and also wether or not there are better components available for a similair price. All help is most appreciated! (really need to know if the 300W PSU will handle everything and how good the GFX card i have chosen is)