bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming > Game Server

Old 15th Feb 2012, 17:02   #1
Rogan
Not really a

Rogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Game Servers - promote your own

The agreement between CPC and MPUK seems to have been dissolved, or something. I'm pretty sure MPUK would give us preferential deals on servers, but I know many players have requested a change of provider.

Here's how I propose we take advantage of this new freedom:

If you have a gameserver and would like to invite other like minded forumites drop me a PM and I'll officialorize it in the gameserver list.

Everything about your server - fundraising, adminsitration, seasonal charm etc is up to you. If it later transpires that your server and inhabitants are a disgusting cesspool of rancid filth, then it will be removed from the list.

This is how simple life could be. Let's do our best not to make a complete cockup of it.

Disclaimer: Attempting to blag a free box in Bit-tech or CPC's name will result in me screwing about with your avatar, custom title, and sig until you cry.

Provider offers:

Killer Creation are offering 10% discount to bit-techers. Tell them it's for a bit-tech community server

Last edited by Rogan; 15th Feb 2012 at 20:19.
Rogan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
noobs pewpew pain