bit-tech.net

Old 2nd Dec 2012, 18:32   #1
kev86
What's a Dremel?

kev86 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Game Server Help

Hey all, just re registered on the forum as iv been away for couple years or so and had forgot my email etc , I was a long time regular on the CPC CS:S server under the names Kev the Killer and Saor , so came back to forum to find the server ip etc but when I try to add it to my favourite list it says its invalid or is not responding , can anyone help with this plz ?
kev86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 12:03   #2
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev86 View Post
Hey all, just re registered on the forum as iv been away for couple years or so and had forgot my email etc , I was a long time regular on the CPC CS:S server under the names Kev the Killer and Saor , so came back to forum to find the server ip etc but when I try to add it to my favourite list it says its invalid or is not responding , can anyone help with this plz ?
Hello and welcome back Kev. Unforuntately mate, I think you're out of luck. The CPC CS:S server has been converted to a CPC CS:GO server with the IP:
81.19.219.105:27015

Get CS:GO and join in the action.

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk

Last edited by Digi; 3rd Dec 2012 at 21:06.
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 13:45   #3
fu manchu
I'll have the special.

fu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Digi speaks the truth. We have a forum for CPC server regs here

And our steam group is here
fu manchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 17:20   #4
kev86
What's a Dremel?

kev86 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi View Post
Hello and welcome back Kev. Unforuntately mate, I think you're out of luck. The CPC CS:S server has been converted to a CPC CS:GO server with the IP:
81.19.219.105:27015

Get CS:GO and join in the action.
Ah , ok thanks mate, yeah im planning on getting CS:GO next week , so I will see u all on there .

Thanks again
kev86 is offline   Reply With Quote