bit-tech.net

Old 17th Feb 2016, 12:45   #1
cadmunkey
What's a Dremel?

cadmunkey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Custom PC realbench

Hi guys,
I'm a long time reader of Custom PC magazine and like to see the realbench results in the mag.
But I cant seem to download the Custom PC version of realbench from the magazine link to test my own machine out. Anyone else have the same problem?
The site is here, but when I click the download link I just get page not found error. Where else can I download it from?

http://www.asus.com/campaign/Realbench/RealBench.php

Cheers.
cadmunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2016, 14:07   #2
Shirty
Time travelling rogue

Shirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, Shirty
CPC and Bit-tech are no longer affiliated, just so you're aware. You may still get an answer from someone, but I don't know myself as I no longer read CPC.

I'd suggest firing an email to ben@mrfreelance.co.uk, Ben is the editor of CPC and will probably get your issue resolved.

I also have a Surface Pro 2, even though I'm not a pro...
Shirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2016, 14:12   #3
Big Elf
“not another f—-ing elf”

Big Elf is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig Elf is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig Elf is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig Elf is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig Elf is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig Elf is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig Elf is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig Elf is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig Elf is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig Elf is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig Elf is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Try here

Edit: It's 407MB, dates from 15 April 2015 and with limited bandwidth so may take a while. I suspect if a lot of people use the link it'll shut down.
Case Labs TH10│Asus Rampage III Extreme│Core i7 990X│24GB Corsair Dominator GT│GTX Titan SLI│Samsung 850 EVO 256GB│Crucial M4│2TB Samsung Momentus x 2│SeaSonic P1000W│EK Supremacy│EK FC-RE3│EK-FC Titan SE x 2│EK-RAM Dominator│Black Ice SR-1 480 x 3│Swiftech 35X2

Last edited by Big Elf; 17th Feb 2016 at 14:17.
Big Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2016, 02:10   #4
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I will alert ASUS to refresh the download link.
Old 18th Feb 2016, 15:47   #5
cadmunkey
What's a Dremel?

cadmunkey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Really appreciate the help there guys, cheers!
cadmunkey is offline   Reply With Quote