bit-tech.net

Old 11th Jul 2016, 19:38   #1
Wreckage
What's a Dremel?

Wreckage has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
RMA Replacement Awaiting Picking

I thought I would try posting here as i don't seem to be receiving any emails from Scan at the moment and i'm still awaiting my authorisation email to access the forums, which just recently keep producing an 'Error 1001 DNS resolution error' stopping me from viewing them.

I'm trying to get an update on a RMA for a GPU i posted on the 29th of June, which looking at the tracker on your website was received and found faulty on the 4th of July. The day after i received two emails with a new invoice number for a replacement saying it had been placed and authorised, however since then i have heard nothing.

Looking at your invoice tracker today the 'order received' date has now changed to the 11th July but is still waiting to be picked.

Could somebody please drop me an email or post here to let me know what is happening?
Wreckage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jul 2016, 11:49   #2
Wreckage
What's a Dremel?

Wreckage has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Had to phone up in the end to find out that my replacement had been delayed because they could no longer get hold of my GPU from the supplier so they will be sending me the modern equivalent. Not sure why somebody couldnt have just emailed this information to me.

So now just the wait for my replacement card to be sent.
Wreckage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jul 2016, 09:40   #3
mark@scan
Technical / Returns Manager

mark@scan is a Super Spamming Saiyanmark@scan is a Super Spamming Saiyanmark@scan is a Super Spamming Saiyanmark@scan is a Super Spamming Saiyanmark@scan is a Super Spamming Saiyanmark@scan is a Super Spamming Saiyanmark@scan is a Super Spamming Saiyanmark@scan is a Super Spamming Saiyanmark@scan is a Super Spamming Saiyanmark@scan is a Super Spamming Saiyanmark@scan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Hi,

Sorry for the delay, if you can send me your RMA number I'll make sure it's been sorted for you.

Regards
mark@scan is offline   Reply With Quote