bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > bit-tech Folding Team

Old 11th Nov 2016, 19:40   #1
clanseven
What's a Dremel?

clanseven has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Stats down, now back up, but...

Hi,

As I'm sure you are aware, the F@H stats have been down, but are now back up on a different url. I was wondering if any of you know if/when the EXTREME Overclocking stats pages will be updated, or if there are any alternatives.

Thanks
clanseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Nov 2016, 21:29   #2
DocJonz
Another CPC refugee .....

DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
If the official stats are back up, and still accessible via the same route, then the EXTREME Overclocking Stats Page will normally kick in with updated stats at the 3 hourly update.
Old 12th Nov 2016, 09:04   #3
clanseven
What's a Dremel?

Ah, thank you. I've just upgraded my graphics cards and am keen to see how they are doing.
Old 12th Nov 2016, 11:03   #4
DocJonz

DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clanseven View Post
Ah, thank you. I've just upgraded my graphics cards and am keen to see how they are doing.
Did you go for a Titan X beast like Scorpuk
Old 12th Nov 2016, 22:49   #5
clanseven
What's a Dremel?

Ha! I wish. I've bought two MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X cards to replace my Sapphire R9 290X OC cards. Much cooler, much quieter, less watts and double the PPD. Very pleased.
Thanks for your advice.
Old 13th Nov 2016, 21:43   #6
DocJonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanseven View Post
Ha! I wish. I've bought two MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X cards to replace my Sapphire R9 290X OC cards. Much cooler, much quieter, less watts and double the PPD. Very pleased.
Thanks for your advice.
Oooo nice
Old 23rd Dec 2016, 07:54   #7
DocJonz

Just resurrected this thread ... looks like the stats server has taken an early Christmas break as of last night
Old 23rd Dec 2016, 10:19   #8
clanseven
What's a Dremel?

Ooops...
Old 23rd Dec 2016, 18:21   #9
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJonz View Post
Just resurrected this thread ... looks like the stats server has taken an early Christmas break as of last night
Yeah I noticed! Bit of a nuisance because I'm relying on it to keep an eye on my numbers at the moment. I really need to sort out static IPs for the machines and get my HFM.net site back up and running again.

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2016, 22:05   #10
DocJonz

Server is back up again ... I guess they worked hard on it today as nobody wants to be in over Christmas
Old 6th Jan 2017, 14:21   #11
gupsterg
Minimodder

gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.
f@h stats not showing any updates to points on the 5th Jan 17, nor is EOC. I can see a update was done to server, will units I did on the 5th/6th show soon?
HyperX Savage 16GB@2400MHz 1T - Sapphire Fury X - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - Cooler Master V850
gupsterg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2017, 17:46   #12
DocJonz

The Stats server has gone down (again!) - the Pande Group have been notified, but as yet, no ETA on when it is likely to come back on line.
Old 6th Jan 2017, 19:12   #13
gupsterg
Minimodder

gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.gupsterg is definitely a rep cheat.
Well got my points, phew ...

HyperX Savage 16GB@2400MHz 1T - Sapphire Fury X - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - Cooler Master V850
gupsterg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2017, 13:36   #14
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
This stats outage was really poorly timed as I've just started to get my rebuilt and new folding machines online over the past couple of days! Glad to see them back up and running now.

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2017, 18:16   #15
javaman
May irritate Eyes

javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thats a relief. I started folding again got a few points before entering the passkey details. Left the PC folding that night to return the next day to no points and a panic that Id messed something up somehow.
javaman is offline   Reply With Quote