bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Tech Support

Old 1st Mar 2017, 09:51   #1
maple
Hypermodder

maple is definitely a rep cheat.maple is definitely a rep cheat.maple is definitely a rep cheat.maple is definitely a rep cheat.maple is definitely a rep cheat.maple is definitely a rep cheat.maple is definitely a rep cheat.maple is definitely a rep cheat.maple is definitely a rep cheat.maple is definitely a rep cheat.maple is definitely a rep cheat.
Pc booting up with sound but no picture

My PC starts up can here the windows start up sound through my speakers however theres no picture, could this be a faulty GPU? Was working great yesterday so i dont understand whats caused it to stop working.

The gpu is GTX 460 on the back it has mini hdmi and two dvis ive tried using dvi to hdmi which worked before and thats now not working, also tried vga with dvi to vga adaptor again this has worked before and the one ive used for past few years.

This has happened a few times before and to fix it all i had to do was take out the dvi cable from the back and reinsert it and would come straight back on but not this time, after reinserting several times just nothing on the screen, the monitor im using is my samsung tv which is working fine on other devices
maple is offline   Reply With Quote